I just got my 23andme test results back too....

Is it true that you are part Betelgeusian?

I'm hoping I'm part Na'vi. Then I could get some genetic engineering done to enhance my ability to grow a plug-in braid so I could power my own Prius!

Of course, that would entail having to actually acquire a Prius, which I am loathe to do as they are quite lousy cars.

I'm hoping I'm part Na'vi. Then I could get some genetic engineering done to enhance my ability to grow a plug-in braid so I could power my own Prius!

Of course, that would entail having to actually acquire a Prius, which I am loathe to do as they are quite lousy cars.

As I understand the process, the results don't really matter. They put down what they actually find in your DNA, but if you don't like it, you can just deny whatever, promote whatever, and make up your own shit to fill the holes, thus proving in the process that YOU ARE NOT RACIST.

Best $199 I ever spent!

And I agree....the Prius is the 21st century Pinto.

Wow!

In looking at the results sent back from 23andme, I was able to fabricate a story which reveals that Martin Luther King is my Grandfather!

But I have no African American blood, and anyone who says I do is racist and stooopid!!

I also have the "women gotta have some" marker.

I just got my 23andMe results back.

98.6% Northwestern European
74.6% British & Irish
13.1% French & German
0.2% Scandinavian
10.6% Broadly Northwestern European
1.4% Southern European
1.2% Iberian
0.1% Broadly Southern European

I am surprised there is no Native American. But it is what it is. I am a very white Whiteboy.

winter even my bad math skills say something is wrong there lol

I tried to put spaces and indentations in, but they didn't take.

The Northwestern European and the Southern European add up to 100%.

The British & Irish, French & German ect are subsets of the Northwestern European.
The Iberian and Broadly Southern European are subsets of the Southern European.

Forum List

Back