I just got invited to the Trump Rally in Sacramento...

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
"Team Trump is headed to Sacramento, California tomorrow, June 1st, for a Donald J. Trump for President rally and we want you to join us! Details about the event are below: "
Free ticket...

Its a 2 hour drive north...Should I go? ummmmmm thinking about it..

"Team Trump is headed to Sacramento, California tomorrow, June 1st, for a Donald J. Trump for President rally and we want you to join us! Details about the event are below: "
Free ticket...

I would, it's where Mom was born during WWII..

Yeah. Please go and take lots of videos of all those mexicans tearing up stuff.

Free ticket...

Oh you have to! You could be our on the spot USMB reporter. I'd love that. "No Spin with Eaglewings" has a nice ring to it.

Free ticket...

Oh you have to! You could be our on the spot USMB reporter. I'd love that. "No Spin with Eaglewings" has a nice ring to it.
And she wears a low cut blouse...

Yeah. Please go and take lots of videos of all those mexicans tearing up stuff.

Apparently Telemundo was actually assisting in staging that protest. Got a link to Newsbusters. I heard these men being interviewed by Hannity.

Another jaw dropping moment in media.

"ANDREW MARCUS: Is that the media staging a shot? Is that the media staging a shot? Is Telemundo staging a shot?

CAMERAMAN: Uh, probably.

MARCUS: Yeah but you're staging a shot at a protest. That's not news collection. You're staging news.

CAMERAMAN: What do you want me to do, man?

MARCUS: You're staging the news.

CAMERAMAN: I'm not part of the protest bro'.

MARCUS: Why are you directing them?

CAMERAMAN: F*** you, man! I need to work. "

telemundo_stage.jpg

Telemundo Caught Staging Shot at Anti-Trump Protest in San Diego

Last edited:
Free ticket...

Maybe 10 years ago sunny lol....

Free ticket...

Not for me thank you.

:lol:

Free ticket...

You needed a mass Facebook notification to make you think about going to a Trump hate rally?

Free ticket...

You needed a mass Facebook notification to make you think about going to a Trump hate rally?

I got mine in the mail...but seeing your link it concerns me that I may get all the way up there and can't get in...

Here. Let me save you some time and effort.

This is what Trump's rally will be like.

"I'm great. Aren't I great? (pause for cheers) I'm tremendous, and I have tremendous ideas. America sucks, ladies and gentlemen. We are in grave danger from Mexicans and Muslims. THROW THAT GUY OUT OF HERE!!! PUNCH HIM IF YOU HAVE TO!!!! (pause for cheers) I'm going to build up our military like you wouldn't believe, believe me. It's going to be so great you are going to get tired of hearing how great we are. I'm going to build a wall. A big wall. It will solve ALL our problems! It will be a magical wall that solves all our problems. Dow Jones will go up to 50,000 when I'm President. Won't that be great? THROW THAT UGLY BROAD INTO THE ALLIGATOR PIT!! AND RIP THAT FLAG OFF HER TITS!! (pause for cheers) The wall on our Southern border will cure cancer. That's how tremendous my wall will be, ladies and gentlemen. How can you not love me? Of course you love me! (pause for cheers). Hillary hates me and I'm glad. The losers and crooks all hate me. She's a crook. You know it. And I'm great. I love you, I really do. (pause for cheers). I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you."

Trump rallies usually hand out twice the amount of tickets to the venue than what it can hold.

That way he can say that they handed out so many tickets that they had to turn people away and make it sound like he's got a whole bunch of support.

Not the first time, probably not the last.

New Topics

Forum List

Back