I just got here so lets get this barn dance started!

Workers have the right to go home with a pay check at the end of the week.

Murder is suppose to be illegal.

and it makes people stupid and leaves you wanting try harder drugs that make you want to rape and kill little old ladys and puppy dogs.

This country started going to shit when religion and morality left American schools... mid 60's shall we say.

Hi, Hillbilly Girl. I cannot help but think, reading from your posts, that despite the rural "speaking voice" of your written conversational style, down-home retro avatar and seeming innocence about politics, that you are a lot more educated on social and political issues than you appear to pretend. I like it. Welcome.

It's really just common sense. It's not hard to sound smart when your talking to a liberal.

Oh great. Another retard.

Whose sock are you?

Hi, Hillbilly Girl. I cannot help but think, reading from your posts, that despite the rural "speaking voice" of your written conversational style, down-home retro avatar and seeming innocence about politics, that you are a lot more educated on social and political issues than you appear to pretend. I like it. Welcome.

It's really just common sense. It's not hard to sound smart when your talking to a liberal.

Whose sock are you?
i doubt its actually a sock
socks are banned on discovery
but it could be a parody being played on everyone

Whose sock are you?

Exactly.

a mod posted in this thread on post 23, if this was a sock, they should have banned them, since they are NOT banned, i will have to take it this person is not a sock

That's not what the men have been telling me in PM's

Why there you are...and here we thought your mother locked you up at night.

Who is we? You and your other 10 dollar street walking friends?

Appropriate, well-balanced response, except you might have been too gracious, really.

Hillbilly Girl, I have no idea how old you are but let me give you a semi-wizened observation. You see how they're piling on with the usual hit-and-run, smarmy one-liners, meant to demean you without addressing what they object about your presence with substance. In the common vernacular, we call such people 'assholes", but I digress....

IMO, you have arrived on the scene full of can-do, enthusiastic, ready-to-fight energy directed in favor of the conservative cause. You chose a retro-hip, appealing avatar that fits your online persona and all-in-all, it's a very appealing package. It seems apparent that because of that fact, which is rare, the liberals have already singled you out as a threat and are on the attack. You'll find if you don't know already that very often conservatives will not come to the aid of their fellows in the little skirmishes, which is really the correct response, because just as they are driven by fact and truth, they also know to pick their battles wisely - one reason the tea party has been so successful and was instrumental in cleaning the collective democrat clock in historic numbers this past November, something certain to be done again with greater aplomb and effectiveness in 2012, because so far it's clear that tea party efficiency and growth is far outdistancing liberals attempts to subvert it.

As for me, I'm happy to come to your defense because the conservative cause - any cause, in fact, always- needs smart, energetic people who know how to package themselves appealingly, and are ready to fight. You qualify by the bucketful.

Do know that activist liberals are shameless in these matters. If you say , "Oh my God, this place is full of assholes, I'm leaving" they won't be ashamed, they'll regard it as a victory. That's just how liberal assholes are. I have never seen that from conservatives - ever. They'll object to that last statement most of all but tough shit. That's my experience, which is significant.

Don't take what they say personally and while i suspect you easily already know how, just hit back. Do what their beloved, albeit almost certainly illegal, President Obama suggested that they, themselves, do: If they, hit, hit back harder, if they bring a knife, you bring a gun. (great talk from a supposed President when discussing how one political party should behave toward the other, isn't it? can you imagine what the liberal reaction would have been if Bush had said that?! "Boo hoo hoo, OMG, how evil" the usual double standard, Alinski tactics)

My request, then: Stay, fight, mix it up. You're good. That's clear already. You can make a difference.

Oh, by the way, HG, you might be interested in this thread on this board, with a series of animated, pro-"Birther" videos if you're looking for good (and funny) debating ammunition!

My name is Marilu and I'm lookin to learn a bit about politics. Not much I know yet just that the liberal ones are the gays and the conservative ones don't like it when the government starts stickin its nose in everything.

unfortunately Marilu,thats the way its always going to be as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and republicrats and no third party president to serve the people instead of the corporations which this two party system does.

Hello dear,

Welcome--its a good place and lot of good info and fun as well.

Robert

Seems to have a good share of trolls here.

You've got 12 of your friends from the cellar looking in right now.

Is it time for another of your pithy remarks, Emma?

I recall seeing a user named Emma but I don't think she has posted in awhile. She certainly hasn't posted in this thread. I get the feeling you're not real smart.

It's amazing that on 7:46 PM on 2/18, an political novice named Marilu joined USMB...

My name is Marilu and I'm lookin to learn a bit about politics. Not much I know yet just that the liberal ones are the gays and the conservative ones don't like it when the government starts stickin its nose in everything.

...and by 12:20 AM on 2/19, less than 5 hours later, that political novice, who barely knew what a "liberal" was, was now able to use the term liberal in a derogatory manner...

Can anyone say Troal?

Forum List

Back