I just got back from buying tetanus immunizations.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
I got gas, drove the 20 miles, got feed and tetanus boosters, chatted with the guys at the feed store, drove back, went to the cafe where I sat with the kids' babysitter who was there and visited with people...came home, brushed my teeth and looked at the mirror...

WTF? There's a 6-inch piece of fucking DUCT TAPE in my hair. Where the hell did it come from? I don't know. How long was it there? No clue.

I got gas, drove the 20 miles, got feed and tetanus boosters, chatted with the guys at the feed store, drove back, went to the cafe where I sat with the kids' babysitter who was there and visited with people...came home, brushed my teeth and looked at the mirror...

WTF? There's a 6-inch piece of fucking DUCT TAPE in my hair. Where the hell did it come from? I don't know. How long was it there? No clue.

That tells you one of two things...

1) You always look messy and ratty.

2) Nobody pays any attention to you.

Maybe she's just a bit of a ditz and she has lots of hair? :lol:

I mean, those are two tough choices. Her friend killed himself last night, so I bet everyone was a bit distracted and it was just a spastic moment that went unnoticed right before she got back into the car.

Six inches, though? :lol: Allie are you okay?

I put it there, clueless.
I was aiming for your butt with a KICK ME! sign and you turned and bent down to pick up a Raisinette that you had dropped on the floor.

You can fix anything with duct tape. Maybe somebody "fixed" you. Feel any different? You're a conservative now.:lol:

No... you don't go around the board talking your shit to people... :eusa_hand:

God... why don't you for once keep your trashy disposition to yourself?

Last edited:
Those who identify as 'conservatives' are generally the most ignorant, uneducated, racist buffoons I've ever had the displeasure of speaking with.

And you gleaned that out of a thread about a six inch long piece of duct tape in someone's hair how? ... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back