I Just Found Out.....

You don't remember me? There is probably a drug for that. Probably some guys hanging out at the corner. Hit it.
Why should I remember you? What have you done with your life?

Raised a family, own a house, worked hard, financially secure, and am grateful for what I have. What was I suppose to do?
What did you do that would make you so relevant that i would remember you?
The man who screams racist cannot see the intrinsic value in every man?
You didnt answer my question.
No, I didn't.

Why should I remember you? What have you done with your life?

Raised a family, own a house, worked hard, financially secure, and am grateful for what I have. What was I suppose to do?
What did you do that would make you so relevant that i would remember you?
The man who screams racist cannot see the intrinsic value in every man?
You didnt answer my question.
No, I didn't.
So why did you ask me one without answering mine....and expect an answer?

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?
Jews would keep it in the Jewish community. Blacks need to start asking themselves what would a Jew do.

I just heard supermarkets and grocery stores are going to get an extra tax break if they open in urban areas. That's a good thing.

Truthfully Dre realized it's not about black or white it's about money. Dre is a rich man who just so happens to be black. I'm Greek should I bail Greece out?

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?
Jews would keep it in the Jewish community. Blacks need to start asking themselves what would a Jew do.

I just heard supermarkets and grocery stores are going to get an extra tax break if they open in urban areas. That's a good thing.

Truthfully Dre realized it's not about black or white it's about money. Dre is a rich man who just so happens to be black. I'm Greek should I bail Greece out?
If you believe its about money then explain why a Black person with money still gets treated the same as a Black person with no money. You obviously dont understand that whites have no intention of letting Blacks in general participate in the wealth they stole and used other races to acquire.

I dont know your situation in regards to you being Greek. If you look like a white person then you blend in with whites.

My guess is that it was misinformed ignorance. 70% of USC football players are black, and they have a higher than average rate of players that go on to play in the NFL, so he likely assumed that his donation would benefit them directly.

JMO.
Thats an interesting perspective as well though I agree it would be ignorance.

I agree. The following article is from 2015, but apparently he is a big USC football fan. He even held a private screening of "Straight Outta. Compton" for the team.

USC enjoys day off with 'Straight Outta Compton' screening | FOX Sports

He didn't want his dough to be wasted.

Maybe he's trying to do some good for the hood. What's your problem with it?

He's not racist like you? Is that it? Did I ever tell you about: I'm a cracker.

When you hear "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Even my white friends say: "Hey cracker"
USC isnt the hood dummy.

How is donating to an HBCU racist? Are you a fucking retard or something?
Demanding that he donate to a college based solely on race is racism - something that you just did. Losing respect for someone because they donate money for a good cause to an institution that is owned by white people is racist. A statement that you made in your OP. Funny how you think that he was talking about donating to HBCU would be the racist statement you made rather than the blatant racist statements that were obvious.

Dear FA_Q2 if the motivation was just skin color, yes, that would be equally race based.
But my understanding is the point and goal is for Black people to be encouraged
and rewarded for investing in OWNERSHIP for EMPOWERMENT:
Their own community ownership of schools, businesses, districts, etc.
in order to break out of the cycles of oppression and victimhood
from the days when property ownership was denied to Blacks who were
treated as property of other people instead.

This process of reclaiming ownership does tend to collect and identify by racial and cultural lines.
So that is how people identify if they are investing in Black ownership
in order to change the perception of being controlled by "other people"
owning and running things in ways that don't represent that community's interests.

The issue is OWNERSHIP.
And it happens in cases like this one, "collective identity" of the
community seeking to pull together is united around their common race and culture.

This is one way tribes and packs are going to identify as a collective voice.
That's natural, though you are right it should never be abused to judge
and reject people based on skin color as the judgment of someone's value.
We should still respect each other, even if we affiliate along different lines.
That's going to happen, we might as well work with it.
Not really my point here. The OP loses respect for someone simply because they donate to a cause that he does not identify as being owned by blacks. That is, at its heart, racist. Not that I am surprised, he has already stated elsewhere that blacks are superior to whites, but I will point out the hypocrisy and blatant racism when I see it.
Just curious. What is it about a Black person donating to a Black school thats racist? You take care of home first before you start giving away money to someone that a best has ignored you.
It isn't and I never claimed such.

My guess is that it was misinformed ignorance. 70% of USC football players are black, and they have a higher than average rate of players that go on to play in the NFL, so he likely assumed that his donation would benefit them directly.

JMO.

I agree. The following article is from 2015, but apparently he is a big USC football fan. He even held a private screening of "Straight Outta. Compton" for the team.

Ok. He'd rather help athletes that are going to have more opportunities anyway just by virtue of exposure. SMDH.

JMO.

Ok. He'd rather help athletes that are going to have more opportunities anyway just by virtue of exposure. SMDH.

That appears to be the case. I suspected that it had something to do with sports.

It´s a well known fact that donating for a negroes education is a waste of money because they just end up in prison anyways.

Forum List

Back