I just experienced Govt paid for/endorsed Christianity

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
From the Fort Lewis Daily Bulletin

6. DIAL-A-DEVOTION! As the Proverb says, "Anxiety in the heart of a man weighs it down, but a good word makes it glad" (12:25). But where can you find a good word these days? Thanks to Fort Lewis' newest ministry initiative, it's as close as your own phone. For a "new reminder of the good old promises, every single day," call (xxx) xxx-GOD1. (AFZH-CH)

:D

careful or you are going to give the ACLU reason to say that Clergy should not be part of the military due to the separation of Church and state.....

Originally posted by freeandfun1
careful or you are going to give the ACLU reason to say that Clergy should not be part of the military due to the separation of Church and state.....

They say it anyway...

And for some reason, I can't figure out what area code XXX is...

Originally posted by -=d=-
From the Fort Lewis Daily Bulletin

:D

Speaking of provisioning, there is a ride to benefit soldiers and their families I am going on this Sunday. Should be about 500 of us. My understanding is that we will be going through one of the gates at the Fort.

All entry proceeds and sponsored donations are to benefit the families directly.

*EDITED DUE TO MY CRAPPY TYPING!*

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Speaking of provisioning, there is a ride to benefit soldiers and their families I am going on this Sunday. Should be about 500 of us. My understanding is that we will be going through one of the gates at the Fort.

All entry proceeds and sponsored donations are to benefit the families directly.

*EDITED DUE TO MY CRAPPY TYPING!*

can you link me to any info? do they let 'rice-burners' in? :D

Forum List

Back