I just dont think I care anymore

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
If this is America?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqTjDqqQoQA]YouTube - sagging and walking and smoking[/ame]

Really who fucking gives a shit?
This guy should be put down along with all his friends.

Yep, we should shoot and kill all those who aren't like us. :thup:

THAT is what America is all about! :clap2:

Yep, we should shoot and kill all those who aren't like us. :thup:

THAT is what America is all about! :clap2:

No, we should all just shut the fuck up and go to work so this asshole can stay on mommie's insurance.. oh wait,,, mommie probably doesn't have any insurance..

Last edited:
Wigger.png

I'm glad you think that's funny dogshit.

I don't find it funny Willow!...I find it hilarious. :rofl:

The amount of overreaction and "I'm gonna go kill myself!" reaction is so over-the-top that it's hilarious and just pathetic to watch at the same time.

Seriously though, it's pathetic to see such behavior being acted out in such a manner.

I'm glad you think that's funny dogshit.

I don't find it funny Willow!...I find it hilarious. :rofl:

The amount of overreaction and "I'm gonna go kill myself!" reaction is so over-the-top that it's hilarious and just pathetic to watch at the same time.

Seriously though, it's pathetic to see such behavior being acted out in such a manner.

you don't have a clue dogshit, which is typical of a person who doesn't make his own way in the world.

you don't have a clue dogshit, which is typical of a person who doesn't make his own way in the world.

I have a clue. If you actually believe this is the end of the world, then I got a bridge in brooklyn to sell you real cheap.

Next time the RNC fundraisers call your home, I'm sure they already have you marked under "fear-driven" voter. Or maybe stupidity. :eusa_think:

I have a clue. If you actually believe this is the end of the world, then I got a bridge in brooklyn to sell you real cheap.

Next time the RNC fundraisers call your home, I'm sure they already have you marked under "fear-driven" voter. Or maybe stupidity. :eusa_think:

see? your ass doesn't have a clue,, cause nowhere did I say it was the end of the world,, hell, you are probably that guy in the video.. and you got nuttin but mouff,, cause you don't make your way in the world.. you sit in the basement and laugh at the people who do..

see? your ass doesn't have a clue,, cause nowhere did I say it was the end of the world,, hell, you are probably that guy in the video.. and you got nuttin but mouff,, cause you don't make your way in the world.. you sit in the basement and laugh at the people who do..

:lol: Wut? You really need to stop taking drugs or whatever you're taking there Willow. You're acting like it's the end of the world, there's a difference.

:lol: Wut? You really need to stop taking drugs or whatever you're taking there Willow. You're acting like it's the end of the world, there's a difference.

you don't have a fucking clue, that's what's so damn hilarious..but let me tell ya a little secret,, this cluster fuck won't affect me nearly as much as it will affect you and your progeny.. think about that down the road when you are waiting your three or four months to get into see a doctor..

Forum List

Back