I just donated to the forum, why am I still getting advertisements?

View attachment 259465
why the hell did you think donating to this board would change the ads? you have been here long enough to know the board is just wanting to suck up money ...and donors are their favorite fools
I donated because I've gotten value and entertainment out of my time here. Hoped that it would remove ads like some other places do, even if just for awhile.
No need to be hostile about it ffs
Where is your Supporting Member banner?
Dunno? I only gave 20 bucks so I doubt you get much for that?
That will buy a case for elchorizo

I would have thought that would be the first thing to go?

Get an ad blocker, noob. They take about 10 seconds to download and you won't see ads on any website. They even block video ads on sites like Youtube. Ublock Origin is my favorite.
I have the top rated ad blocker on my phone. Still random shit popping up....NOOB
Do you have ad blocker plus? You shouldn’t be seeing any ads after you sign in. A few do show before that.

why the hell did you think donating to this board would change the ads? you have been here long enough to know the board is just wanting to suck up money ...and donors are their favorite fools
I donated because I've gotten value and entertainment out of my time here. Hoped that it would remove ads like some other places do, even if just for awhile.
Smoke enough doobies and you won't care if you get ads or not.

Get an ad blocker, noob. They take about 10 seconds to download and you won't see ads on any website. They even block video ads on sites like Youtube. Ublock Origin is my favorite.
I have the top rated ad blocker on my phone. Still random shit popping up....NOOB
Grampa Murk, try this for your telephone:
The Do Not Call Registry accepts registrations from both cell phones and land lines. To register by telephone, call 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236). You must call from the phone number that you want to register. To register online (donotcall.gov), you will have to respond to a confirmation email.​

The Do Not Call Registry accepts registrations from both cell phones and land lines. To register by telephone, call 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236). You must call from the phone number that you want to register. To register online (donotcall.gov), you will have to respond to a confirmation email.​
Robo Callers just laugh at it

Robo Callers just laugh at it
And you haven't figured out how to wipe the smile off their faces yet, Rightwinger. 'kayyyyyyyyy

whats a "doobie"?......

whats a "doobie"?......

whats a "doobie"?......

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back