I just cooked 35 pounds of crawfish and DAMN they are good!

Really I don't know this time I'm not joking around. I might have had them but hell if i know when or if that was them..can't tell ya I guess i have to ask johnney when he gets here if i have had them before or not..

sandy, they are as spicy as the preparer makes them yes?

That is right that is the only way to eat them though... If ya want them good !

KL, they look great, but I've always had a problem eating something that is looking back up at me, even though they are already dead! Whimpy I know, but I'd need SE to take the legs and head off first!:p:

If you would have had them you would remember, maybe? They look like Lobsters only midget in size. around 6 inches long or so. they make burrows in the mud near or in the water. and they are different colors. That is till you boil em up, then they are all the same nice red color. ask johnney, I bet he has had em. good one Jim...

Just seen that meal you made KL, now that looked good! Sandy, you come up, you know don't you, that you WILL be making this with me! hahaha!

Ill try to load my crawfish pot on the plane :D

Originally posted by dmp
rewind 200 years...who is the guy who, while walking thru a creek, sees a weird, sea-spider-looking thing and says 'Hey! Let's EAT THESE!!'

:D
you think thats bad, what about milk? who was the brain surgeon that seen the udders and wondered what they tasted like?

Hey Johnney I though of that one before.. I mean did they just look at them squeezed and licked thier finger ?? hahaha:cof:

Forum List

Back