I just cooked 35 pounds of crawfish and DAMN they are good!

K

KLSuddeth

Thank you sandy for the help!

Im gonna post a pic of alllll of these crawdaddies to make everyone jealous of what we had for dinner tonite

:p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Thank you sandy for the help!

Im gonna post a pic of alllll of these crawdaddies to make everyone jealous of what we had for dinner tonite

Not a problem just send whatever is left to Louisiana for me !! hehe I can make a slammin crawfish ettoufee !!

Oh damn those look yummy delicious !! :hail:

not weird......

those crawdaddies are just WAY too good. you dont know what your missing!

well think about this...... (lol)

Think about the first person to ever decide to eat a raw oyster....how the hell did that happen anyway? who could pick up something and suck it down that looks like it fell out of an ox's nose.

BLEH!

awwwwww my friend....seafood is DA BOMB!!!!

You just dont know what youre missing!:D

How many people did you have eating with you?! Is it just me or is 35 pounds a lot, even for crawfish (I call them crawfish, so there:p: )? Those're good, but they're really a lot of work for not very much payoff. I'd just as soon have some crab legs.

been along time :( maybe I can get me some here in Tenn? aint nothing wrong with oysters on the half shell, a lil hotsauce and a cracker, em em good

dan,

we had DK and myself -our 2 daughters (son wont touch em), and a friend. But Ive gotten that many before for less people - DK loves em - and he is a pig, besides.....lol and what doesnt get eaten, I make a gumbo or jambalaya out of :)

Hey KL I told my Mom about the price and she was shocked we can't find them that cheap here !! See now what you started??
I am planning a crawfish boil for next weekend ! :D

Crawfish? What do they taste like. You know me little ol' Iowa girl don't know what they are? All we have here is catfish and other kinds of fish that i don't know what they are but they sure do taste good. :p:

I really can't explain the taste but they are spicy and deeelicious !!:D

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I really can't explain the taste but they are spicy and deeelicious !!:D
sandy, they are as spicy as the preparer makes them yes?
jmarie, there are crawdads in Iowa. johnney has surely seen them.I have caught them by the bucket full when I lived there. I used beef liver and a net. johnney can figure it out from there. and they are great eating! I liken them to fresh water shimp.

Forum List

Back