I just can't wait for week four in the new GOP congress

republicans do not know how to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past, like the insane, they keep repeating themselves ...

It worked quite well for President Kennedy.

True

Maybe we should try JFKs 70% tax rate on the wealthy and see what happens

It is worth a shot
when kennedy went to a 70% tax rate .... Kennedy was bring it down from I believe it was a 98% rate which back then was a huge cut when he went to 70% ... republicans say we need to have money for roads and the rest of the things the country needs to be fixed .... and not go into dept ...... corproration pay a 25% or less tax rate and its killing the country ability to make jobs for these repairs... your not going to get that money to make these repairs from a tax payer who makes less the 50,000 a year ... by raising the tax rate to 28% that will get the money we need to start these repairs ... republican say no to a 3% tax increase to the rich

What does a pipeline that will have to use imminent domain against Americans to be built just to serve Canadian oil speculators have to do with the American people at large?

You're too stupid to understand. Way too stupid
Try me, I have followed this thing carefully and at the local level it is not some clear-cut partisan thing but a legal battle between landowners, environmentalists and Big Oil and Big Oil is not getting anywhere. Therefore they have called in their federal government lackeys and lobbyists to get some action. They promise low oil prices and energy independence in return for running roughshod over the people who do not want this thing in their backyard.
are you aware that this oil is not going to be sold in the US ???

What does a pipeline that will have to use imminent domain against Americans to be built just to serve Canadian oil speculators have to do with the American people at large?

Try me, I have followed this thing carefully and at the local level it is not some clear-cut partisan thing but a legal battle between landowners, environmentalists and Big Oil and Big Oil is not getting anywhere. Therefore they have called in their federal government lackeys and lobbyists to get some action. They promise low oil prices and energy independence in return for running roughshod over the people who do not want this thing in their backyard.

They're shipping oil to a bunch of refineries, but they're going to put it on a tanker (those things are expensive) and ship it to some other refineries, hundreds (thousands?) of miles away? You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

They're shipping oil to a bunch of refineries, but they're going to put it on a tanker (those things are expensive) and ship it to some other refineries, hundreds (thousands?) of miles away? You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

of topic but I just noticed your avi...LOL

Yes, unlike most republicans I am aware that crude must be sold on the open market to the highest bidder and cannot be earmarked to go only to America.

its not going to be sold to american consumers

Yes, unlike most republicans I am aware that crude must be sold on the open market to the highest bidder and cannot be earmarked to go only to America.
the point I trying to make here is this ... many here on the right claim that this will bring down the cost of Oil in the US by building the pipe line ... my point you just made that they are not going to sell this oil to the US consumer ... so how does the Us consumer benefit

Only a couple things this Congress needs to do... Repeal Obamacare, or at least end the Mandate. And reverse this asshole President's Immigration debacles. Other than that, i'm good with a 'Do-Nothing Congress.' Government is doing too much. Besides the Entitlement douchebags, most Americans want it out of their lives. They want it to be scaled back

Why not? Link?

Remember how the Lying Scumbag in Chief told us how great the economy is and used ebay as an example?

Then the next day, ebay lays off 2,400 people? Now we're hearing that IBM is going to lay ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND WORKERS>>>>>?

And guess what? 4th Quarter earning reports are coming in -- Things aren't so rosy. The Markets just fell off a cliff this morning.

In the first 5 minutes, down almost 300 points.

Yeah, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has done a bang-up job
You said: Now we're hearing that IBM is going to lay ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND WORKERS>>>>>?

and then you said: Yeah, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has done a bang-up job

IBM flatly denies report of 100 000 layoffs

Who's the cocksucker now dipshit?

Nothing like the GOP and their impossible numbers.

Remember when they said Obama's trip to India cost $200,000,000.00 a DAY?

Remember when a Bush official got canned for saying the Iraq war would cost more than a hundred billion?

Remember when Bush's $2.2 trillion budget proposal for 2004 created a deficit of over 300 billion, but didn't include the cost of the war in Iraq even though they gave the Pentagon 380 billion dollars?

Remember when their station, Fox, said the Keystone pipeline would create a million jobs?

Remember when a Bush official got canned for saying the Iraq war would cost more than a hundred billion?

Remember when Bush's $2.2 trillion budget proposal for 2004 created a deficit of over 300 billion, but didn't include the cost of the war in Iraq even though they gave the Pentagon 380 billion dollars?

Remember when their station, Fox, said the Keystone pipeline would create a million jobs?

I remember how the Iraq war would pay for itself and we would be treated as liberators
I remember Mission Accomplished on an aircraft carrier off the coast of San Diego
I remember not wanting the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud
I remember GOP doctrine that tax cuts ALWAYS pay for themselves

I remember how the Iraq war would pay for itself and we would be treated as liberators
I remember Mission Accomplished on an aircraft carrier off the coast of San Diego
I remember not wanting the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud
I remember GOP doctrine that tax cuts ALWAYS pay for themselves

I suspect most Republicans don't see those as past mistakes, but after watching Fox, they think that's real history.

republicans do not know how to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past, like the insane, they keep repeating themselves ...

It worked quite well for President Kennedy.

True

Maybe we should try JFKs 70% tax rate on the wealthy and see what happens

It is worth a shot

Let's try Kennedy's 20 percentage point reduction in the top rate and see what happens.

Forum List

Back