I just cant believe this one

Well he is a Republican and Ghoulaini's state campaign lead. Sort of figures.
Second generation silver spoon politician as well.
A very small silver spoon.

Oh. He is a wealthy Republican. That explains it. How typical.

Shame on me for saying that. :eusa_naughty:

The difference is that when a Republican gets in such trouble, other Republicans denounce it and distance themselves. They're actually ashamed.

Democrats just award a promotion.

The difference is that when a Republican gets in such trouble, other Republicans denounce it and distance themselves. They're actually ashamed.

I can provide several exceptions to the above notion. There were instances when Dems distanced themselves from an occasional Democrat bad apple and when Republicans would try to protect some of their members when they were in trouble.

This is typical of the stupidity of criminalising drugs. The man bought some to share with his friends I would think. Therefore he's a consumer, not a trafficker (he doesn't need to traffic, he's wealthy from legitimate business). If he and his mates want to shove this crap up their noses then let them.

absolutely, that is why the Republicans are saying nothig at all about pardoning Scooter ?

Forum List

Back