I just bought a brand new Nissan Titan LE

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Here is a page with specs and pictures. Mine is black....

http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/niss...photos.html;_ylt=Akxq3QdlrrLg.dj1_kvw70BnC8UF

My payments are MUCH lower than what they show as the "estimated" payments. I got the vehicle below Invoice.

It was a choice between this and the F150, when I asked a mechanic which one he sees more he told me, "Let me put it this way, if it wasn't for Ford we would be out of business by now."

It has it all too. Heated seats, adjustable pedals, heated seats, etc..

We figured we spend so danged much time in our vehicles we had to get it nice.

no1tovote4 said:
It has it all too. Heated seats, adjustable pedals, heated seats, etc..

We figured we spend so danged much time in our vehicles we had to get it nice.

Yup - When I went looking for a commuter car I decided to get a car I really REALLY enjoyed...then it was 100 miles a day in a car; I wanted a car that spoke my language.

When my wife got her truck this past june (F150 ;) ) she wanted heated seats, leather, moon/sun roof thing...bigger tires and junk...so we drove 400 miles to buy it - once she found the one she liked, with all the options she wanted, that was it. No excuses. I 'had' to buy it for her. hehe...

I guess a point of order - 'you guys' are buying it for her, really...with your tax dollar...indirectly.

So...thanks!

:)

no1tovote4 said:
It was a choice between this and the F150, when I asked a mechanic which one he sees more he told me, "Let me put it this way, if it wasn't for Ford we would be out of business by now."
There's no "choice" between a Nissan and Ford, I take Nissan anyday.
BTW I have an F-250 I'd like to give away but no takers, that should tell ya something. :eek:

Forum List

Back