I just ate a meat and potato pie for breakfast

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
it will cost 20% more to buy in the future because it was warm, this would be hysterically funny if it weren't true...sod that, it's still funny:lol::lol::lol:

it will cost 20% more to buy in the future because it was warm, this would be hysterically funny if it weren't true...sod that, it's still funny:lol::lol::lol:

We don't eat "meat" pies in the U S. We like to designate what kind of animal our protein came from. If you tried to sell a "meat" pie here, in a super market, you would wait a very long time to make a sale.

We don't eat "meat" pies in the U S. We like to designate what kind of animal our protein came from. If you tried to sell a "meat" pie here, in a super market, you would wait a very long time to make a sale.

They sell meat pies here.

Chicken Pot pie is amazing....but like you say...we know what the meat is.
Course we also live in a nation that buys cheeseburgers for .99$ and doesn't pause for a second to wonder what corners are being cut to sell it that cheap.

Course we also live in a nation that buys cheeseburgers for .99$ and doesn't pause for a second to wonder what corners are being cut to sell it that cheap.

They call them meat pies around here. The chicken ones are the best though.

I make a chicken pot pie to die for if I don't say so myself.
Cottage cheese on the side....oh yeah.

I make a chicken pot pie to die for if I don't say so myself.
Cottage cheese on the side....oh yeah.

They make good ones at Bob Evans.

No corners are cut at all. Beef is cheap because corn, which is heavily subsidized by the gov't along with soy beans, is dirt cheap. The corn is what fattens the cows.

Think about that; If corn makes the cows fatter, quicker, then maybe I shouldn't corn either? :confused:

You eat what your masters feed you. Go wave your flag.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshlnRWnf30]Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution: Pink Slime - 70% of America's Beef is Treated with Ammonia - YouTube[/ame]

Unless you have a farm you have no clue what you eat. In duh land of duh fee, that'll be illegal soon enough.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PE9rdmvIz0]Is Your Prime Steak Held Together By 'Meat Glue?' - YouTube[/ame]

I LOVE my mercury laden vaccines! GMO Corn, Beef, Soy and High Fructose Corn Syrup! BPA for everyone I say!

FoxNews and CNN make so much more sense now. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshlnRWnf30]Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution: Pink Slime - 70% of America's Beef is Treated with Ammonia - YouTube[/ame]

and of course its different where you are....right Gordo?....

Last edited:

Meh' :eusa_hand:
Similar tax already implemented in KaLeeForNone.

Go to a convenience store, buy a drink, a nasty frozen burrito/pre-made sammich/mystery meat hot dog etc, a small bag of chips/candy bar/peanuts etc, and get charged the higher rate 'meal tax' rather than sales tax.

:eusa_angel:

Hi roomy,nice to meetcha'...

Sorry Roomy. I don't eat questionable food. I cook all my vittles from scratch except bread which I read every ingredient before buying. I do buy ground beef without the slime from the local grocery that grinds it's own. I bake my own breakfast muffins..grind my own coffee..buy only organic lettuce hearts.. use only oil and vinegar, salt and pepper on top. Use only CANE sugar in very small quantities except for "Truvia" sweetener which is a natural calorie free sugar substitute. I drink tea and coffee and water. I make my own spagetti sauce but usually eat free range chicken breast as protein. We do have an abundance of excellent sea food up here in Seattle and buy my salmon and halibut right off the boats. Our dungeness crab is the best on the planet which I catch my self. All it needs is lemon and butter.

I am my own master and don't need to wave a flag. Allowing others to pick one's enemies or food supplies is a fools game.

PS. I can't speak for every part of America as to what thier groceries stock but here in Seattle I've never seen anything called just simply "meat pie".

Last edited:

Roomy!.....holy shit.....i havent seen you around here for some time.....glad to see ya....

It seems our Roomy's been about beating up poor defenseless criminals who are only trying to earn a dishonest living, honestly. :cool:

Forum List

Back