I invited a few friends.....

I don't think any of my real life friends or family post on here.

If they do, they don't let me know. I was once tripped out in a chat room by my ex who started talking to me, and I had NO IDEA it was my ex, completely freaked me out for about 20 minutes.

If they do, they don't let me know. I was once tripped out in a chat room by my ex who started talking to me, and I had NO IDEA it was my ex, completely freaked me out for about 20 minutes.

But I was nice to you.

• Banned
Not sure what they will bring, but you'll either love it or hate it. I know I like them, so hopefully you will too.

My kids dad sent me a message on a dating website not knowing it was me. :lol:

My kids dad sent me a message on a dating website not knowing it was me. :lol:

And I bet you had a field day with that, didn't you? :lol:

They will. Or they might just take yours. :lol:

Always happy to share. There must be hundreds of people on this board and I haven't met but about 20 of them so far. How will I know what to watch for? Is this going to be an event? Business casual or white tie? We have to know these things Dammit!:eusa_angel:

Always happy to share. There must be hundreds of people on this board and I haven't met but about 20 of them so far. How will I know what to watch for? Is this going to be an event? Business casual or white tie? We have to know these things Dammit!:eusa_angel:

You can wear or not wear anything you want. I've been here since January and I'm still scratching my head on some of the history these folks have with each other.
I just do my thang and be myself. I ain't shy, either. Just watch what you post peronal wise. Some will use it against you as a weapon.

You can wear or not wear anything you want. I've been here since January and I'm still scratching my head on some of the history these folks have with each other.
I just do my thang and be myself. I ain't shy, either. Just watch what you post peronal wise. Some will use it against you as a weapon.

Just gave you mad props on a statement you made. Well done!!

Forum List

Back