I hope this is a joke, Marines ban Audible Farting

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Marine Corps bans audible farting in Afghanistan

While marines in Afghanistan are used to operating under strict rules, a new order banning audible farting has raised eyebrows.

In the military's quest to win hearts and minds in Afghanistan, marines are now to refrain from audibly breaking wind, lest they offend the Afghans they are seeking to win over.

Marines To Ban Audible Farts In Afghanistan (VIDEO)

Washington - The United States Marine Corps has banned audible farting in Afghanistan because it is culturally offensive to civilians working with the military and members of the Afghan National Army...

Jim Campbell expressed his outrage over the decision by senior military officials and wrote: "So now we understand that Muslims in Afghanistan are offended by the sound of anal gas explosions but are quite comfortable with, beheading, stoning, female genital mutilation, pedophilia, amputations, and hanging or burning homosexuals."

Read more: Marine Corps bans audible farting in Afghanistan

It does sound like a perfectly logical move. Considering it is the military making it.

Send Beano to our boys in Afganistan, please.

If any of you have ever been stationed with the homoerotic homophobic marines you would understand.

CaféAuLait;4055029 said:

While marines in Afghanistan are used to operating under strict rules, a new order banning audible farting has raised eyebrows.

In the military's quest to win hearts and minds in Afghanistan, marines are now to refrain from audibly breaking wind, lest they offend the Afghans they are seeking to win over.

Washington - The United States Marine Corps has banned audible farting in Afghanistan because it is culturally offensive to civilians working with the military and members of the Afghan National Army...

Jim Campbell expressed his outrage over the decision by senior military officials and wrote: "So now we understand that Muslims in Afghanistan are offended by the sound of anal gas explosions but are quite comfortable with, beheading, stoning, female genital mutilation, pedophilia, amputations, and hanging or burning homosexuals."

:lol::lol: Why doesn't this surprise me--:lol::lol: "Court Marshaled for farting?"

If any of you have ever been stationed with the homoerotic homophobic marines you would understand.

While I was in the Army it was common knowledge that after someone got out of Marine boot camp they were no longer capable of producing an audible fart..

Fuck you asshole.

I was stationed in joint Navy/Marine squadrons for 9 of my 20 years in the Navy. The gay jokes and humping each other, shaving drunk passed out Marines public hair, wiping their penises on another Marine's hydration pack's mouthpiece when he left it unattended in our tent were all carried out by Marines on Marines.

The only time I saw someone punished was when a group of Marines hazed a fellow Marine by taking a grease gun and inserting it in his anus and squirting grease. I was stationed at MCAS El Toro.

Fuck you asshole.

I was stationed in joint Navy/Marine squadrons for 9 of my 20 years in the Navy. The gay jokes and humping each other, shaving drunk passed out Marines public hair, wiping their penises on another Marine's hydration pack's mouthpiece when he left it unattended in our tent were all carried out by Marines on Marines.

The only time I saw someone punished was when a group of Marines hazed a fellow Marine by taking a grease gun and inserting it in his anus and squirting grease. I was stationed at MCAS El Toro.

Like I said, FUCK YOU. By the way? Air wing are the butt of all the real Marines. But ONLY Marines get to say so. Squids can go fuck a goat.

Fuck you asshole.

Like I said, FUCK YOU. By the way? Air wing are the butt of all the real Marines. But ONLY Marines get to say so. Squids can go fuck a goat.

It's like someone is letting the air out of a really old balloon..

CaféAuLait;4055029 said:

Oh, like THAT's gonna happen. :lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back