I hope Obama will NOW do his job and work with the house

Hey democrats.... What are you celebrating? Your country is over as you know it.... Do you think Obama gives a fuck about you? To him you are all the ignorant masses to be used as the fools you most suredly showed us your are. I am ashamed most of the women cause I honestly did think there was more to them then thier viginas and baby killing I was wrong.

The House has to work with the President.

Time to use that word that doesn't seem to be in the conservative lexicon.

Compromise.

lol, yeah, how does that saying go?? You get the government you deserve?? Something like that. Actually 47% won't be affected in any way, will they. They are already on the dole in one way or another, or their kids or family are. They have "vested" interests....:eusa_silenced:

It's time for those pulling the wagon, to just stop. Tomorrow, we'll begin the process of safe guarding our assets against the coming economic meltdown. If that means I cut loose a couple of employees, then so be it.

Yep. I'm not going to let Obama get in the way of the things I need to get done. I am just going to watch and see how it goes and keep putting one foot in front of the other as always.

Interestingly, that is how the lower primates walk, putting one foot in front of the other, that distinguishes them from we humans, who walk by moving the feet alternately forward, but more or less on parallel tracks.

ooh ooh ahh ahh, enjoy some crow with your banana.

It is shocking how selfish and stupid the American people are.....no I can't say that vIew Obama isn't winning the popular vote. I guess whats left is impeachment for letting our soldiers die and lying about it.

Yeah....that will be the nail in the coffin for the Republicans if they try that one again.

Unlike you I think it is important that that crime be paid by you dear leader .....

Forum List

Back