I hope Obama will NOW do his job and work with the house

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
. Congrats to the Dems who won. I hope it was not by cheating but we will never know because Obama wont investigate it, why would he.. I just pray our country can come together now .. Obama has divided us as a nation can he repair what he has done. I dont know . I hope he is willing to work with the house instead of ignoring them

He won't.

I believe it is time to let the government shutdown if Obama and Reid continue to abuse the Constitution and refuse to participate in the budget process.

But....not working with them for 4 years got him re-elected. Just sayin'.

. Congrats to the Dems who won. I hope it was not by cheating but we will never know because Obama wont investigate it, why would he.. [ I just pray our country can come together now ..

No you don't you fucking lying piece of shit. You just accused the Democrats of cheating to win the election - with NO evidence. You don't want the country to come together, you're trying your best to keep it divided, you're a LIAR, and a bad one at that.

He has. Republicans have obstructed and even the senator minority leader said We want to make Obama a one term president. This was a mandate to Republicans to get on board or get left behind.

I am so glad that we still have the House to rein Obama in or we would end up like Greece in four years.

. Congrats to the dems who won. I hope it was not by cheating but we will never know because obama wont investigate it, why would he.. [ i just pray our country can come together now ..

no you don't you fucking lying piece of shit. You just accused the democrats of cheating to win the election - with no evidence. You don't want the country to come together, you're trying your best to keep it divided, you're a liar, and a bad one at that.

irony

Obama can't have a mandate, given that white males didn't vote for him. This is America, after all. What kind of liberal pansy thinks that women and minorities count as much as white males?

. Congrats to the Dems who won. I hope it was not by cheating but we will never know because Obama wont investigate it, why would he.. I just pray our country can come together now .. Obama has divided us as a nation can he repair what he has done. I dont know . I hope he is willing to work with the house instead of ignoring them

Fuck the House! Obama has a mandate given to him by the American people. Obama is in control now.

Fuck the House! Obama has a mandate given to him by the American people. Obama is in control now.

50/50 isn't a mandate fuckface.

Forum List

Back