I hope Obama Tells Bibi to Stick It Up His Fucking ASS!!!

I completely agree with Jillian. Tell the anti-semites to fuck off.

Why should soviet spies, who america was in a cold war with, get deported, and an Israeli spy, whom America is supposed to be allied with, get over two decades in a federal prison?

It, once again, shows the double standard that Israel has to undergo.

Don't give it any legitimacy.

Israel, in open seas, boarded a NATO flagged vessel and capped an American.

Any other country would have been flattened for doing that.

Israel's still getting American tax money for it's military.

That Islamic radical country shouldn't have tried to invade Israel.

He was going to Gaza not Israel.

Again, you know less than zero about the subject matter, bitch.

Again..you are wasting time.

Get thee to a recruiter. Make a man outta ya. I've seen plenty of punks go in and come out much better for the experience.

There's hope.

Not much.

But some.

I've slapped you like the dumb whore you are. My work is done:clap2:

:lol:

You didn't slap anything, punk..except maybe your monkey.

[
because turkey intentionally allowed radicals to try to run the blockade to force israel into a bad position.

people who are 'peace protestors' don't have weapons and beat the piss out of soldiers boarding the ship.

It looks more like Israel fell for the trap.
What is a radical?
What weapons did they have? Are they not allowed to be armed in international waters?
Maybe the soldiers should not have illegally boarded the ship. I call it self-defence and they dished out plenty, too.......

israel had every right to enforce it's blockade... like any other nation.

maybe turkey should remember where it buys its weapons and not pander to its radicals. :thup:

that said, there were probably better ways for it to be handled all around.

and yes, israel got snookered on that one. happens.
Hopefully you'll never be "snookered" like Furkan Dogan.

Point-blank multiple times in his face while barely conscious.

Shit happens.

Again..you are wasting time.

Get thee to a recruiter. Make a man outta ya. I've seen plenty of punks go in and come out much better for the experience.

There's hope.

Not much.

But some.

I slapped YOU, you dumb bitch. Now, run along.

Pollard and the flotilla are 2 different matters. Why did Turkey send a ship to Gaza? Why was it her business? Israel shouldn't be condemned for defending herself. But Pollard was a spy, and if he got an unusually harsh sentence, so what? He did the wrong thing.

If Israel were attacked..you'd be right. What they did was board a ship on a mission of mercy in international waters in the dark. After which they proceeded to gun down the people on the ship. They really got away with murder.

And Pollard is probably part of a bigger story..or a message. Not really clear which.

"Mission of mercy" :cuckoo:

They were mercerneries whose intention was to attack Israeli soldiers.

The mercerneries should have been tried and sent to prison for a long time for assault with deadly weapons.

Only in Zioland do attackers "defend themselves."

Israel, in open seas, boarded a NATO flagged vessel and capped an American.

Any other country would have been flattened for doing that.

Israel's still getting American tax money for it's military.

That Islamic radical country shouldn't have tried to invade Israel.

He was going to Gaza not Israel.

Khaled Abu Toameh: Arabs And Muslims Run To Israel
Many Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have a dream: to work or live in Israel. Some even say they are prepared to pay large sums of money to obtain Israeli citizenship. Others pay a lot of money to Palestinian and Jewish traffickers who help them bypass checkpoints to enter Israel in search of work and good life. These are not self-hating Palestinians. Nor are they "pro-Israel traitors" who support the Zionist movement. Many Palestinians feel that neither Fatah nor Hamas has done enough to alleviate their suffering. Many Fatah leaders who stole billions of dollars of international donations earmarked for the Palestinians have invested their fortunes in hotels, tourist resorts and real estate firms in the West. Hamas, on the other hand, prefers to spend millions of dollars on purchasing [and smuggling] large amounts of weapons, including rockets and ammunition.

It is a disgrace for Arab and Muslim dictators, particularly those who make billions of dollars from selling oil, that their constituents have to seek work and refuge in Israel and the West. It is also a disgrace for Fatah and Hamas that thousands of Palestinians cannot find jobs or a good life in the two Palestinian states in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Arab and Islamic regimes are spending billions of dollars on building new mosques and madrasas while nearly half of their people are illiterate and live under the poverty line. University graduates in these countries are forced to search for work in the West because of poor working conditions and lack of opportunities.

The absence of good government, transparency, accountability and democracy in these countries is driving Arabs and Muslims to seek work and a better life not only in North America and Europe, but even in places like Israel. In many ways, these Palestinians are not different from the African immigrants who try to infiltrate Israel every day through Egypt. The immigrants come from Sudan, Ethiopia, Eretria, Nigeria and other African countries. Like the Palestinians, the Africans are prepared to pay a lot of money to get into Israel. Egyptian traffickers charge up to $1,000 for each immigrant. But for the African immigrants, the journey is also a very dangerous one. In the past three years, Egyptian border guards have shot and killed dozens of African men and women who tried to cross the border into Israel.

While the Egyptians are killing the African immigrants, Israel is providing the lucky ones who manage to cross the border with jobs, as well as medical and social services. True, Israel is not 100% perfect. But an African Muslim or Christian still prefers Israel to countries like Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran. As a "refugee" from Darfour, Sudan, who now lives in Tel Aviv, explained: "I feel more secure in the Jewish state than in Sudan or any Arab or Islamic country
The Iconoclast - New English Review

If Israel were attacked..you'd be right. What they did was board a ship on a mission of mercy in international waters in the dark. After which they proceeded to gun down the people on the ship. They really got away with murder.

And Pollard is probably part of a bigger story..or a message. Not really clear which.

The mercerneries should have been tried and sent to prison for a long time for assault with deadly weapons.

go back to your troll threads loser. there was almost a discussion going on on this one.

freak

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.

Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

All this cyber "imaginary" slapping making you feel good, chief?

Heck..why don't you get out there and really slap someone? Or punch them? I've done that stuff. I've kicked people. I've bit people. Been shot at. Been stabbed. It's not as fun as you might imagine. Even when you win a real fight..you lose sometimes. I hit someone in the mouth once and it cut my knuckle. Well the human mouth is the most dirty thing in existence and my hand swelled up like a balloon. I was working as a mover then..and I couldn't work for a week.

But it put some gravel in my guts. And guts is something you seem to lack.

You spew all this nonsense about people you hate..yet you ain't willing to do anything about it.

Here's your chance. Join the military. There are several hot spots you can go to.

Feel free.

Go.

You imagine Turkey is not radicalized. Wrong.

You imagine Israel violated maritime law in intercepting a vessel intent on violating a lawful blockade. Wrong.

You're showing your knowledge of the real world.

Which doesn't seem to be much.

Get out there. Doesn't have to be the military..but that might be the way to go.

You imagine Israel violated maritime law in intercepting a vessel intent on violating a lawful blockade. Wrong.

Get out there. Doesn't have to be the military..but that might be the way to go.

Translation: You are unable to factually refute me.

No surprise, there, right?

Refute what?

There's nothing to refute.

Turkey is not a radical country.

And it's definitely is not within Israel's "right" to raid unarmed ships in international waters.

If there wasn't the patronage of a superpower like the United States...Israel would have been in big trouble.

Refute what?

And it's definitely is not within Israel's "right" to raid unarmed ships in international waters.

If there wasn't the patronage of a superpower like the United States...Israel would have been in big trouble.

Turkey has been radicalizing since AKP came to power in 2002. This fact is a secret to no one, except you.

The govt is arresting high-ranking Turkish military leaders on trumped up charges and imposing billions of dollars in fines against the Liberal media to silence their criticism of AKP.

Turkey has aligned itself with radical states Iran, Syria and Sudan.

Israel is not reliant on the US. Israel is a $200 billion economy with a per capita income 3x that of Turkey and Israel is one of the largest military exporters in the world and has been Turkey's primary arms supplier in previous years.

You know nothing.

Refute what?

Turkey has been radicalizing since AKP came to power in 2002. This fact is a secret to no one, except you.

The govt is arresting high-ranking Turkish military leaders on trumped up charges and imposing billions of dollars in fines against the Liberal media to silence their criticism of AKP.

Turkey has aligned itself with radical states Iran, Syria and Sudan.

Israel is not reliant on the US. Israel is a $200 billion economy with a per capita income 3x that of Turkey and Israel is one of the largest military exporters in the world and has been Turkey's primary arms supplier in previous years.

You know nothing.

Again..I've been to Turkey. And that was within the last five years. They've moved from a militaristic government to a civilian one..hardly radical. And insofar as "aligning" themselves with a country like Iran..yeah..I sort of remember that. It seems they were fighting Kurdish terrorists. You do remember them bombing Istanbul and other cities, don't ya?

And we ship billions of dollars to Israel. We also fund Egypt and Jordan. That's mainly to keep the peace. It also keep Israel from making any real progress politically with it's neighbors, since it has the best toys..and doesn't have to pay for them

You'd probably know those things..if you traveled there..and focused on getting all sides of the story.

But instead you probably sit at home and linger on sites that feed your hate.

I generally don't advocate for violence..but in your case..I think getting in a real life fight would do some good. I've wound up being friends with several people I had scuffles with. And it made me realize..real life violence really sucks.

Yep I just invited Jos, P F Tinmore, Freeman, Bluball, US Citizen and the rest of the Jew hating crowd to toss a Jew hating party! But I don't care. Bibi's request for Pollard's release is an huge insult, highly arrogant and will create enormous wave of antisemitism in America! Pollard is a traitor to this country!

Former US Senate Select Intelligence Committee Chairman Dennis DeConcini, who has called for the release of Pollard, knows better than you.
Pollard’s punishment was more than others were given [for the same and worse offenses]. It’s a question of what is just and fair, and in my opinion, justice has been served already. He is guilty, but it’s time for this to be resolved in a better way.
Former US Senate intelligence chief: Free Pollard

Pollard got the largest sentence of any spy ever. Much longer than any of the Soviet spies caught back in the day. No doubt Weinberg handed down the life sentence because simply because Pollard was Jewish!

That doesn't change anything to me. He spied on America, betrayed our trust, he plead guilt to it and he has become ammo for antisemitic attacks on Jews and Israel!

Pollard got the largest sentence of any spy ever. Much longer than any of the Soviet spies caught back in the day. No doubt Weinberg handed down the life sentence because simply because Pollard was Jewish!

That doesn't change anything to me. He spied on America, betrayed our trust, he plead guilt to it and he has become ammo for antisemitic attacks on Jews and Israel!

Lawrence Korb, former Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Reagan administration, says Pollard should be released.

But, you know better?

Free Jonathan Pollard
The former U.S. naval intelligence analyst has already served far too long for giving classified information to Israel.

About 25 years ago, Jonathan Jay Pollard, a U.S. naval intelligence analyst, betrayed his country by providing highly classified information to Israel. Even though Israel was and still is a U.S. ally and is routinely supplied with U.S. intelligence, Pollard deserved to be severely punished for his actions. However, the punishment should fit the crime. In his case, it does not.

After his arrest and indictment by a grand jury, Pollard agreed to plead guilty to one count of giving classified information to a U.S. ally. In return for his guilty plea — which spared the government the embarrassment of conducting a trial involving highly sensitive information — and his cooperation with the U.S. government, the U.S. attorney pledged not to seek a life sentence for Pollard

This seemed like a reasonable resolution. The average sentence meted out to individuals convicted of giving classified information to an ally is seven years, with average time served about four years.
Jonathan Pollard should be granted clemency - latimes.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back