I hope Israel nukes these guys.

of course you do. and, with the other side of your mouth you cry about threats directed at israel by iran. ironic but not at all surprising.

I hope they do, too.

Just to see how long they can last out there on that proverbial island with nothing but enemies surrounding their asses.

more than once. Who all is with me?
I totally support you Liberty.

More than any other country in history, Iran needs to be punished.

Iran is a total affront to God JHVH. Their open worship of Satan and threats against JHVH and His land of Eden need to be stopped.

Let us pray that God removes all of the evil people of the world soon.

Last edited:
God has a program for that. He is going to kill all of the Islamics. Read all about it in the Revelation of John.

Fundamentalists like you are considered in enlightened societies like Germany just TRASH.
You are one of the bigger stinking ones.
Unbelievable, that at age 62 you have nothing to preach else then hate.
What shitty life you must have had to be in such position at age 62.
I pitty you.

Since you have an infatuation with quoting fairy tales please allow me in on the game.
"Look, I will force those who belong to Satan's synagogue--those liars who say they are Jews but are not--to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love."

I guess that leaves IsNtReal and the US of fallen Mpyre that worships and supports them in a world of shit, eh ?

HINT.
It aint Iran that is going down. It's YOU and your beloved IsNtReal.
Ya see. I was forced to study this bullshit in another life. My grandparents were professional brainwashing agents.
Here's another little diddy for you.
"You will say, 'Israel is an unprotected land filled with unwalled villages! I will march against her and destroy these people who live in such confidence!"
HINT2
It refers not to the prison in the Middle Beast.:eusa_hand:

WOW,

I am not sure what to say. I mean I want someone to do something to stop Iran from getting nukes to, But I sure as hell do not want them to do it with nukes.

I'm new here but I can say without prejudice that your sentiment doesn't make much sense.

What exactly has the government of done Iran done to the United States to deserve being nuked? What have the highly westernized population of Iran done to deserve being nuked? Lastly Iran wouldn't be ruled by the filthy, tyrannical assholes it is today if the United States hadn't propped up a filthy dictator to serve it's interests. I realize American brain cells don't evolve much past the jibberish they hear on CNN but come on people.

God has a program for that. He is going to kill all of the Islamics. Read all about it in the Revelation of John.

Fundamentalists like you are considered in enlightened societies like Germany just TRASH.
I pitty you.

You mean, like the fundamentalists running the Islamic Entity of Turkey?

I pitty you.

Moronic.

I pitty you.

Moronic.

The moronic fundamentalists running the Islamic Entity of Turkey

I'm new here but I can say without prejudice that your sentiment doesn't make much sense.

What exactly has the government of done Iran done to the United States to deserve being nuked? What have the highly westernized population of Iran done to deserve being nuked? Lastly Iran wouldn't be ruled by the filthy, tyrannical assholes it is today if the United States hadn't propped up a filthy dictator to serve it's interests. I realize American brain cells don't evolve much past the jibberish they hear on CNN but come on people.

Why on earth would they deserve to be nuked by Israel if they had done something to the US?

Good grief, talk about not making sense.

The truth of the matter is, good and bad aren't subjective. When a country shits on its own people and its neighbors, when its lunatic leader makes insane threats against everyone in the world...individuals AND entire populations, who the fuck cares if they have had a chance to attack the US or not? It's in the best interests of everyone to wipe them off the face of the earth.

People used to understand that, before we became a global community, so to speak. But that attitude was what made us grow as individual and global societies and the attitude that there is no right and wrong and nothing worth fighting for is what is destroying our world.

Iran is a total affront to God JHVH. Their open worship of Satan and threats against JHVH and His land of Eden need to be stopped.

Moronic, neocon christian inspired bandwidth waste. The real travesty is that you rapture retards ever picked a political identity and became a political force. Perhaps if Israel nukes Iran then your precious III temple will be magically beamed down from heaven and you can meet up with Jesus huh?

You talk about those who couldn't even take care of hezbollah right!? you can just dream about it:clap2:

If you had little knowledge you didn't say that...read history and you will know those jews are living because of persians->(Cyrus the Great)

you talked with god right!? say hello to him for me when you see him:lol:

I am not sure what to say. I mean I want someone to do something to stop Iran from getting nukes to, But I sure as hell do not want them to do it with nukes.

who said Iran want nukes? someone have any proof for this statement?

If I were seventeen again and know what I know now, I'd join the service and rapidly work my way to the top past fools like Gunny , Lolly and Retarded Army dude.
I'da "earned" myself on a piece of equipment with nukes and this conversation would never be taking place.
IsNtReal should have been taken off the map in 1967.
Fuck that piece of shit and the Nazi's that run it.

Forum List

Back