"I hope his (Obama) teleprompters are bulletproof."

Any American should be concerned when someone references assasination of our President.

Even the crowd he was speaking to fell into total silence when he said it.

Some find it AOK, I never wished death on Bush or Cheney, myself.

There you go again, this guy did not wish death on Obama, it was a METAPHOR. You are an idiot.

amazing, isn't it..
just like cross hairs on a map

The way the comment was related it is obvious it was intended figuratively but wait...Frieiss actually says "I mean that figuratively". Did Media Matters miss those words in their haste to cherry pick a scoop or did they ignore them. Maybe most of the left wing doesn't even know the meaning of the word "figuratively". ?

The way the comment was related it is obvious it was intended figuratively but wait...Frieiss actually says "I mean that figuratively". Did Media Matters miss those words in their haste to cherry pick a scoop or did they ignore them. Maybe most of the left wing doesn't even know the meaning of the word "figuratively". ?
Media batters.

When Peach made a thread about this her link actually had in it the exchange where the host said it was metaphorical and the dumb ass that said it said so too.

Dishonesty by the left would be hilarious if it were not so dangerous. Obama has made comments about racing a private Army loyal to him, about hand to hand fighting if he loses and supported a Union Boss that offered to raise an army to FIGHT for him. And it was all accepted as metaphorical or figurative. And in fact when someone on the right complained about it the left including the same idiots in this thread all said it meant nothing. Suddenly a righty says something figuratively and it is a dire threat and despicable.

Oh brother...here we go..

talking about the "teleprompter" being bullet proof I guess is now talking about wanting Obama assassinated..

my gawd

There are some things you don't kid about. Asssasinating a President is one of them.

Sorry if you disagree.

I am glad Friess apologized though.

RGS said the comment was "metaphorical".

Actually you fucking retard, the link you provided in your thread STATED it was metaphorical, both the host and the person that said it said so. But then the truth and honesty are not strong suits for you are they? Remind us again how you are a centrist.

"I mean that figuratively," Friess added after a short moment of total silence.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Friess seemed to realize his mistake.

"I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have said that," the wealthy Santorum donor said, chuckling with what appeared to be embarrassment.

Well, being a Santorum supporter is embarrassment enough.

Forum List

Back