I hope Armstrong loses his 100 Million worth and

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
ends up working at McDonalds. He is scum. There should be nothing Political at all in this situation. I Liar is a Liar is a Liar. But for someone to go on national television and show no remorce, other than obviously his admission of getting caught, when he says his admission took
. The man is as low as you can get. He ruined people's lives in order to continue his lie and become a multi-millionaire.

He needs to be sued for everything he has and more and he does not deserve to ride in one more biking competition....EVER.

Granny says, "Lookit dat - he grinnin' like a possum eatin' a persimmon `cause he knows he gonna make it back on movie rights...
:mad:
J.J. Abrams to produce Lance Armstrong biopic
18 Jan.`13 — He's already gotten the Oprah treatment. Now Lance Armstrong is headed for the silver screen.
Paramount Pictures and J.J. Abrams' production company, Bad Robot, are planning a biopic about the disgraced cyclist, a studio spokeswoman said Friday. They've secured the rights to New York Times reporter Juliet Macur's upcoming book "Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong," due out in June. Macur covered the seven-time Tour de France winner for over a decade. No director, writer, star or start date have been set.

91315b164b8b0202270f6a706700c812.jpg

Armstrong is in the midst of a two-part interview with Oprah Winfrey in which he admits to using performance-enhancing drugs to reach his historic victories, something he'd defiantly denied for years. The International Olympic Committee stripped him of his 2000 bronze medal this week.

Source

See also:

Lance Armstrong tears up telling Oprah about coming clean to son: VIDEO
Jan 19 2013 - After confessing to doping during night one of his interview with Oprah Winfrey, Lance Armstrong finally explained why now was the time to come forward in Friday night’s continuation.
After confessing to doping during night one of his interview with Oprah Winfrey, Lance Armstrong finally explained why now was the time to come forward in Friday night’s continuation. Watch the nearly six-minute excerpt below.

Armstrong said that what spurred him to come clean was hearing that his 13-year-old son, Luke, was defending him to other kids on social media saying, “That’s not true, what you’re saying about my dad is not true.” “And he’d never asked me. He never said, ‘Dad, is this true?’ He trusted me,” Armstrong said. Winfrey seemed to grow a bit impatient with Armstrong — she wanted to know what, exactly, he said to his son.

That, too, Armstrong finally revealed. Just over the holidays, he had a talk with Luke and his twin 11-year-old girls. “I said, ‘Listen, there’s been a lot of questions about your dad, about my career, whether I doped or did not dope. I’ve always denied that, and I’ve always been ruthless and defiant about that. You guys have seen that, that’s probably why you trusted me on it,’ which makes it even sicker,” he said. “And I said, ‘I want you to know that it’s true.’”

“I told Luke, I said…” Armstrong continued, taking a long pause to fight from getting emotional. “I said, ‘Don’t defend me anymore. Don’t.’” He also told Luke that if kids see this interview and say something to him, “Just say, ‘Hey, my dad said he was sorry.’”

More & Videos Lance Armstrong tears up telling Oprah about confessing to son: VIDEO | PopWatch | EW.com

Last edited:
ends up working at McDonalds. He is scum. There should be nothing Political at all in this situation. I Liar is a Liar is a Liar. But for someone to go on national television and show no remorce, other than obviously his admission of getting caught, when he says his admission took
. The man is as low as you can get. He ruined people's lives in order to continue his lie and become a multi-millionaire.

He needs to be sued for everything he has and more and he does not deserve to ride in one more biking competition....EVER.

I finally watched my recordings and he is at the beginning of his catharsis. He doesn't even know how bad he fucked up. He admits he was a bully but he just glossed over it. He talked about his kids being embarrassed but they were probably bullied by him.

He was using Oprah for his own greedy purposes. He doesn't want to lose the limelight and he thinks he can kiss up enough to get it back.

i don't agree with you. i think he's done a huge amount of good in the world. that should mitigate things a bit.

"Granny says, "Lookit dat - he grinnin' like a skunk eatin' shit `cause he knows he gonna make it back on movie rights..."

That would make a relatively good cinema subject, depending on where and how it went.

He is certainly a bad example for youth and an embarrassment to America in the world, as if it needed any more.

Last edited:

Try to stay on topic, please!

Why are you talking about Barack Obama? I though Lance Armstrong was the topic.

Oh, wait a minute, you did mention "biking" in the last sentence.

My mistake. :D

i don't agree with you. i think he's done a huge amount of good in the world. that should mitigate things a bit.

You tell em sister. He deserves to be punished but in the same manner as all the other athletes who have done doping to win.

So he lied. Big f'n deal. He still had to ride the bike. He still had to put in the time and effort. That takes a serious commitment! The other riders were all doing it too...

He's done a lot of very good things with his charity.

He should make financial amends to some people....but the rest of the world can eat cake!

Forum List

Back