I Heart Target

And I LOVE their popcorn they sell at their little 'stand' -a bag with a soda is like $1.50-SCORE! :eusa_drool:

And I love their little "Dollar Store" area............and their jammies...and slippers,,, and

(I got Mini Echo some Sock Monkey slippers there, she loves them!)

i dont get target...i have only been there a couple of times...reminds me of kmart...how much time do you people spend shopping?

You spend less if you can do a lot in one place. That's why people love these big stores. You don't have to drive all over the place. You save gas, time, money...what's not to love?

i dont get target...i have only been there a couple of times...reminds me of kmart...how much time do you people spend shopping?

Target is way better than K-Mart - They can also manage to refrain from going bankrupt all the time...

And I can shop any day, any time, for any thing...or until I run outta cash.

Judging from what I've read, are we discussing a pikey, lower-end department store? In the U.K we call them £Stretcher. I wouldn't even let my mother in-law be seen dead in there.

Judging from what I've read, are we discussing a pikey, lower-end department store? In the U.K we call them £Stretcher. I wouldn't even let my mother in-law be seen dead in there.

Hah. Target's the bomb for kids Fisher-Price toys.

Target is way better than K-Mart - They can also manage to refrain from going bankrupt all the time...

And I can shop any day, any time, for any thing...or until I run outta cash.

Amen sister. My Super Target has a GREAT grocery, and my vegetarian meals are almost 2 bucks less than at a regular grocery store.

Like I told a few peeps, I bet I could spend one thousand dollars in 20 minutes there.

Anyone want to donate to see me try? :eusa_pray:

You guys have a store called pound stretcher? :lol: That sounds like some kind of weight-loss program.

One day, it'll be called euro stretcher. :eusa_shhh:

I like the way Target displays their 'seasonal' merchandise. I was in our local Target last week and happened into the Christmas section, looking for lights. Everything is always well organized and easy to find. Except I wasn't happy with the selection of Christmas lights. Not Target's fault by any means ... I've found the same thing everywhere I shop. All the new Christmas lights are LED! I hate them! I want some good old-fashioned Christmas lights!

What I love about going to my Target, is my favorite store is in the same general parking lot. Annie's Hallmark. Now there is a place I could easily spend hundreds in, in just a few short minutes.

You guys have a store called pound stretcher? That sounds like some kind of weight-loss program.

One day, it'll be called euro stretcher.

We also, so I'm told, have a Pound Squeezer, Penny Shaver, Shilling Stomper - all commonly known as, for obvious reasons, 'welfare warehouse's'.

And I sincerely doubt the U.K will ever consider joining the eurozone. Germany are already showing signs of regretting it.

Forum List

Back