I Heard The Drivers Had A Hard Time....

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
:rotflmao:

Ha ha ha ha ha....I just kill me sometimes.....

Suspicious package indeed: Device that forced I-75 and Daniels shut was a prosthetic penis
By SARAH LUNDY
Published by news-press.com on May 24, 2005

The suspicious object that jammed traffic Monday on Interstate 75 and Daniels Parkway was not explosive, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

The device — found on the side of Daniels Parkway under the northbound I-75 overpass — a was prosthetic penis. There's no word yet on whether the penis was designed to serve medical or recreational needs.

A motorist called the Lee County Sheriff’s Office shortly after 3 p.m. about the suspicious package on the side of the road under the northbound Interstate 75 overpass.

The cylinder was more than a foot long in a plastic bag and wrapped with duct tape. It looked like pipe bomb.

Deputies arrived and alerted the bomb squad, which used a robot to disable the cylinder. The north- and southbound lanes of Intestate 75 were closed for about an hour between Alico Road and Colonial Boulevard. Traffic was blocked on Daniels Parkway at the overpass for an hour while the device was removed.

GotZoom said:
:rotflmao:

Ha ha ha ha ha....I just kill me sometimes.....

Suspicious package indeed: Device that forced I-75 and Daniels shut was a prosthetic penis
By SARAH LUNDY
Published by news-press.com on May 24, 2005

The suspicious object that jammed traffic Monday on Interstate 75 and Daniels Parkway was not explosive, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

The device — found on the side of Daniels Parkway under the northbound I-75 overpass — a was prosthetic penis. There's no word yet on whether the penis was designed to serve medical or recreational needs.

A motorist called the Lee County Sheriff’s Office shortly after 3 p.m. about the suspicious package on the side of the road under the northbound Interstate 75 overpass.

The cylinder was more than a foot long in a plastic bag and wrapped with duct tape. It looked like pipe bomb.

Deputies arrived and alerted the bomb squad, which used a robot to disable the cylinder. The north- and southbound lanes of Intestate 75 were closed for about an hour between Alico Road and Colonial Boulevard. Traffic was blocked on Daniels Parkway at the overpass for an hour while the device was removed.
Makes you wonder just how the bomb squad "disabled" the device!

GotZoom said:
You can't make that assumption.

This did happen in Florida.

Edit: I was waiting to see if anyone would say it. So I will...

You can't make that assumption.

This did happen in Florida.

It could have been a man's.

Forum List

Back