I heard that a former senator stated . . .

jckryan

So, this is purgatory?
Jan 18, 2011
Los Angeles, Ca
. . . that the way the current administration handled Egypt's situation by not standing by Mubarak in better manner was done poorly (do not quote me . . . it may be out of context). This senator asked that how this would reflect on us to our other Middle East allies. But the House Speaker stated that he supported the administrations decisions on the matter, considering how sensitive it was.
I think it should be defined as a gut check for them. Especially for our "allies" in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

. . . that the way the current administration handled Egypt's situation by not standing by Mubarak in better manner was done poorly (do not quote me . . . it may be out of context). This senator asked that how this would reflect on us to our other Middle East allies. But the House Speaker stated that he supported the administrations decisions on the matter, considering how sensitive it was.
I think it should be defined as a gut check for them. Especially for our "allies" in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

that's nice. and who would that be?

that's nice. and who would that be?

Not sure. It was on TV and I was running out the door.

Forum List

Back