I heard it on Fox

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The co founder of facebook has rennounced his American citizenship to avoid paying 600 million dollars in taxes. Yep, rennounced his citizenship and moved to a country with zero corporate taxes..

I'll be searching for a link

He lives in CA

At that 1%er income, he gets it in the ass, twice.

So why the hell not move?

seriously, CA is bleeding wealthy, they are $6 Billion in the whole and going to raise taxes.

some people just dont love America.

they love their huge piles of money MORE.

How is that CEO whorship going for you?

The co founder of facebook has rennounced his American citizenship to avoid paying 600 million dollars in taxes. Yep, rennounced his citizenship and moved to a country with zero corporate taxes..

Yep what an asshole. Abandon the country that allowed him to get fabously wealthy and refuse to pay his share to support his nation.

Lets see how the other country treats the asshole.

He lives in CA

seriously, CA is bleeding wealthy, they are $6 Billion in the whole and going to raise taxes.

He's been living in Singapore. And he hasn't stated his reason for renouncing his citizenship.

Yep what an asshole. Abandon the country that allowed him to get fabously wealthy and refuse to pay his share to support his nation.

If it's for taxes, he's doing it because 15% on his capital gains is too much.

And what is "his share" exactly? Do you think the idea that he migh save $600M doing so suggests that taxes aer too high here?
Or do you think he has a patriotic duty to pay taxes?
btw, how many jobs were created through Facebook and his investment there?

I think his new country will treat him fine. $600M will buy a lot of champagne and vodka.

He was born in Brazil, and renounced his US citizenship in 2011.

Yes,, the way Fox told it he knew FB was going public and would be worth about 200 B dollars.. his share about 4-5 Billion with a 600 million dollar tax bill.

He lives in CA

He's been living in Singapore. And he hasn't stated his reason for renouncing his citizenship.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He doesn't want to pay the ghastly Fed, state and 'millionaires' tax of CA.

Unless you actually think the timing is coincidental..... :lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo::lol:

'His nation' is Brazil.

New Topics

Forum List

Back