I heard a female Repub voter on NPR today

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
She said she made up her mind when Ryan could not explain how he can get the 5 Trillion dollar tax cut. She is voting for Obama. Romney and Ryan's shell game is beginning to come apart.

That's what really blows my mind is the Republicans haven't explained and can't seem to explain how they're going to pull off all these magic tricks they're talking about. And they're pretty open about wanting to expand the clusterfucks in the Middle East and continue to protect their rich buddies. They can be bitchy about Biden laughing in the face of Republican rhetoric or Obama downing a handful of xanax before his debate and that will capture the demographic of stupid Americans but in reality the Republicans really haven't even come close to any sort of coherent plan or way to fix American problems right now.

She said she made up her mind when Ryan could not explain how he can get the 5 Trillion dollar tax cut. She is voting for Obama. Romney and Ryan's shell game is beginning to come apart.

You come to that conclusion based on one caller on the radio who claims she is a Republican?

You truly are a tool, Jim. It's so pathetic I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. This race is turning in Romney's favor, like it or not.

Yeah, she's as republican as Huggy....stop the madness....the $5trillion was proven a lie, even by the guy the OBama team used to get the number......so sorry, she's a democrat

Forum List

Back