I hear a lot of the conservative posters are upset.

Yea...I got banned for a joke...I think. Meh...you take your lumps. They leave me be. I wanna give but PayPal thinks I'm a terrorist or something. Do they have a mailing addy? I can give the olde fashioned way...HEY MOD GODS!...I got checks...and they aint hot nither!
da fuk are checks?
I didnt think you were 86

It is something adults use to pay bills with while not using a smartphone application that can be hacked!

Sometimes old school is better...

Yea...I got banned for a joke...I think. Meh...you take your lumps. They leave me be. I wanna give but PayPal thinks I'm a terrorist or something. Do they have a mailing addy? I can give the olde fashioned way...HEY MOD GODS!...I got checks...and they aint hot nither!
Checks?

I haven't written a check in at least 10 years
That's because you're not an old lady at the grocery store

Checks?

I haven't written a check in at least 10 years
That's because you're not an old lady at the grocery store
I know lots of grocery store stories

da fuk are checks?
I didnt think you were 86

I still use checks to pay my gardener.
I'll just say he's tech challenged.

Forum List

Back