I hear a lot of the conservative posters are upset.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I was apparently not a part of that click but I just wanted to say this...

In all my years on USMB I was only banned once. It was early on. A Muslim joined and was rejoicing on the anniversary of 9/11. We argued for awhile and he finally said we had a new situation coming that would be a fresh reminder. I told him I was going to report him to the FBI, and I did. I was then banned for a couple weeks if memory serves me right for threatening another member.

Never again after that was I ever banned in all my years. I never financially contributed either so I don’t get the hate some have for the site. Despite my arguments and mouthy nature I consider usmb fairhanded based on my experience. And you all know I can be a real cock sucker when I start drinking yet no ban.
Not buying the favoritism complaint.

Having said all that I do think USMB should take into account the thoughts of its members.

In all my years on USMB I was only banned once. It was early on. A Muslim joined and was rejoicing on the anniversary of 9/11. We argued for awhile and he finally said we had a new situation coming that would be a fresh reminder. I told him I was going to report him to the FBI, and I did. I was then banned for a couple weeks if memory serves me right for threatening another member.

Never again after that was I ever banned in all my years. I never financially contributed either so I don’t get the hate some have for the site. Despite my arguments and mouthy nature I consider usmb fairhanded based on my experience. And you all know I can be a real cock sucker when I start drinking yet no ban.

Having said all that I do think USMB should take into account the thoughts of its members.
Why would that result in a ban?

• Banned

Because I directly threatened him apparently. I dont make the rules Jake. It happened and that's that

Because I directly threatened him apparently. I dont make the rules Jake. It happened and that's that
Shouldn't he have been reported?? I dont see the threat aspect

• Banned

I didnt either but this website isn't owned by me so I play by their rules, loosely lol

I didnt either but this website isn't owned by me so I play by their rules, loosely lol
I can see that. I got warned when I stated I'd reported a member to NCIS for bragging that when he was shipboard, he would help others throw suspected gay shipmates off the fantail at night. I also pointed out to the mods that he was bragging about murder....and I was warned.

• Banned

I can see that. I got warned when I stated I'd reported a member to NCIS for bragging that when he was shipboard, he would help others throw suspected gay shipmates off the fantail at night. I also pointed out to the mods that he was bragging about murder....and I was warned.
That's terrible.

My best memory from the early days was being neged by Ravi on my first post lol. School of hard knocks

If this place isn’t someone’s cup of tea, then there are about 1000 other tea brands out there. I do believe the mods are doing the best they can with what they have to work with, so if that causes some people unhappiness, maybe they should exchange email addresses. Then they can consider how best to go about finding another home board.

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Yea...I got banned for a joke...I think. Meh...you take your lumps. They leave me be. I wanna give but PayPal thinks I'm a terrorist or something. Do they have a mailing addy? I can give the olde fashioned way...HEY MOD GODS!...I got checks...and they aint hot nither!

Yea...I got banned for a joke...I think. Meh...you take your lumps. They leave me be. I wanna give but PayPal thinks I'm a terrorist or something. Do they have a mailing addy? I can give the olde fashioned way...HEY MOD GODS!...I got checks...and they aint hot nither!
Checks?

I haven't written a check in at least 10 years

Cool story.

Cool story.
No need to be a dick

Checks?

I haven't written a check in at least 10 years
Welcome to my world. 5 countries in 10 years, not counting TDY's...people ask questions. Normal people don't live in Greenland...or Kabul...or Erbil...or or or. Can't blame them. Just a poor G.I...booo hoooo. lol!

I understand there are some rumors and the like going around, but you guys need to realize that we try to do our best to mod the best we can. You do it a while, and make the decisions. You may sing a different tune.

That being said.....one of the rules state not to discuss mod actions etc on the open board. Any of us are available via PM.

Cuss us there. :10:

Last edited:
Okay guys. After thinking it over I decided to reopen the thread. Just don't mention any actions please.

I have had my hands slapped a few times but never banned.

And almost every time I deserved to have my hands slapped.

The mods are pretty fair even when I disagree with them.

da fuk are checks?
I didnt think you were 86

Forum List

Back