I haven't seen this ad for a long time , now its back on Fox.

The Rabbi Who Loved Evangelicals (and Vice Versa) andAs the Wall Street Journal reported, Eckstein’s pension package will be worth $4.4 million in 2022. His 2014 base salary from the Fellowship was $512,000, plus a $544,000 contribution to his retirement plan. Fellowship personnel explain that the provisions for his retirement are large because for years, there were no contributions.Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein raises millions for Israel’s poor. And don’t you forget it
`
The evangelicals believe that the Jews need to be converted as part of their eschatological beliefs.

The Rabbi Who Loved Evangelicals (and Vice Versa) andAs the Wall Street Journal reported, Eckstein’s pension package will be worth $4.4 million in 2022. His 2014 base salary from the Fellowship was $512,000, plus a $544,000 contribution to his retirement plan. Fellowship personnel explain that the provisions for his retirement are large because for years, there were no contributions.Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein raises millions for Israel’s poor. And don’t you forget it
`
The evangelicals believe that the Jews need to be converted as part of their eschatological beliefs.

And yet the Christians United For Israel think you are suppose to bless them and share your material belongings with them.
Scriptures about
blessing Israel

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
- Genesis 12:1-3

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
- Isaiah 62:1

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they that love thee shall prosper. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will say now, peace be within thee. For the sake of the House of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
– Psalm 122

“I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
– Isaiah 62:6-7

They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
- Romans 15:27 (NIV)
---------------------------------
Homepage | Christians United for Israel

There are enough rich Jews to give to these people, instead they prey on the Christians and just give to jews. I saw this for the first time in a long time on Laura's Ingraham show. Tonight they asked for 18 bucks a month.

About IFCJ, The History, and Humanitarian Work

I give to local people, not Russian and Israel jews , Israel gets almost 5 billion of aid from the US and all the rich billionaires like Sheldon Adelson send money to Israel.

Soros is an incredibly rich Jew, is what I'm told, and yet doesn't the Left give to plenty of his "charities"???

Speaking of which, the latest tactic that if you speak against Soros you're "anti-Semitic" is one of the most blatantly hilarious things I've ever read from the desperate Left. I mean look at you folks, as in this thread.

Would love to know where in MI you live by the way. If it's not in Ann Arbor, it's the wrong place

Would fit in nicely in Dearborn Dhabi too.

Forum List

Back