I have two new nieces today!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So one niece was born at 930am, healthy and her name is Rhilieigh. I had another niece at 1231pm today, health also and her name Rylee.
My brothers live far apart and are step brothers to each other and didn't know the other one was naming their daughter the same thing until a month ago and it was too late to change the name. I am on the way to see Rylee now and can't wait to see the other, might be awhile since they live in South Dakota.

So one niece was born at 930am, healthy and her name is Rhilieigh. I had another niece at 1231pm today, health also and her name Rylee.
My brothers live far apart and are step brothers to each other and didn't know the other one was naming their daughter the same thing until a month ago and it was too late to change the name. I am on the way to see Rylee now and can't wait to see the other, might be awhile since they live in South Dakota.

Congratulations! Good luck on keeping those Christmas presents and Birthday presents straight! How cool!

And you're telling us this at 8:32pm??? That's more than 8 hours since the second one was born!

GOSH!!! Why did you wait so long? Are we that unimportant to you???

:lol::lol::lol: just kidding :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats Auntie!

And the whole name thing and same birthday is pretty hilarious to my family!

I am sure most of you know how you would really react in private when you were pregnant finding this out, I crying would be involved.
At least they will have different last names!

no pics...come on...we wanna see pics...email you know....

congrads...
I will have to email myself them from my phone, I forgot my camera! I am sure I will get some from my sister by tomorrow! I will also have to check the hospital website for my other niece.

well post when yo u can..we all wanna look at them...i want a grandbaby
a few years ago my parents said they wanted more grandchildren with their only becoming teenagers. In last three years they have gotten seven! I have cousins who are having babies also. It is very interesting at family get togethers now.

Forum List

Back