I Have The Power To Detain Americans -- But I Won't...

Why do you refuse to face the fact that the right handed this power to Obama on a silver platter?

Why do you refuse to face the fact that the right handed this power to Obama on a silver platter?

Once again you ignore the fact that IF the Dems and President Obama did NOT want said power they would have stopped it, they had 2 out of 3 chances to do so. One in the senate and the second by refusing to sign it. YOU refuse to answers why your messiah WANTS the power?

Big Brother: Kickin ass and takin Rights...Homeland Security Act,Patriot Act,the TSA,and now the NDAA. But don't complain because Big Brother knows what's best for you. It's all for your own good. And "911 changed everything" so STFU Citizens!!

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
No you just dont like what asking a question like I asked points to.

The right GAVE the American president a power they did not need to give him.

WHY???????????

they handed it to him on a silver platter.

WHY????

And Obama took it... And the Dem Senate gave it to him.... And the Dems in the house gave it to the Senate....

If Republicans put a bill up that said all non whites get deported to the middle of the Pacific Ocean, does that mean the Dems in the house and Senate need to vote for it? Does that mean Obama needs to sign it?

They all take an oath to uphold the constitution, Obama should live up to that Oath and not blame Reps, Dems or the American people for why he failed to do so.

As I said TM, history will not remember Republicans putting this in a bill, nor that Dems helped pass it... history will remember Obama signing it into law.

Take Clintons "surplus." Most people think it was Clinton that did it, in fact it was the Republicans forcing it to go through, yet even today YOU argue Clinton left Bush with a surplus... Because history remembers the President that put their name on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sRIpi-ngtc]Obama Signs NDAA Martial Law in America 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know why you're all so upset about this. Obviously, President Bush's third term is going swimmingly. Besides, the bill passed with bipartisan support...that's right, Repubs and Dems, so it's got to be good law. It just has to be.

A pox on both parties.

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
I don't know why you're all so upset about this. Obviously, President Bush's third term is going swimmingly. Besides, the bill passed with bipartisan support...that's right, Repubs and Dems, so it's got to be good law. It just has to be.

A pox on both parties.

Not if you ask TM... TM seems to think Republicans held a gun to the Dems and Obama's head to get it passed...

A pox on both parties.

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back