I have something nice to say about Michelle Obama

Oct 8, 2009
As y'all know, I'm not a huge fan of the Obamas, and nor am I a huge fan of links to media stories as 'topics'.... however, on this occasion, I'm gonna break my own rule and link to this.

Michelle Obama dropped off hundreds of Christmas gifts to the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign and in return received a surprise invitation from a soldier to be his date to the Marine Corps Ball.
Lance Cpl. Aaron Leeks, 20, said he asked the first lady to accompany him because he's a fan and admires her work to support the military.
When Obama was sorting toys at the charity event and came close to Leeks of Frederick, he took the opportunity and leaned over a toy bin to get her attention and pop the question.

Read more: It's a date! First lady accepts Marine's invitation to the ball...but he has to check with her husband first | Mail Online

I suspect her husband will agree to her attending the next Birthday Ball... but he should bear in mind.... many husbands have lived to regret the day that their wife met a Marine.

Semper Fi!

As y'all know, I'm not a huge fan of the Obamas, and nor am I a huge fan of links to media stories as 'topics'.... however, on this occasion, I'm gonna break my own rule and link to this.

Michelle Obama dropped off hundreds of Christmas gifts to the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign and in return received a surprise invitation from a soldier to be his date to the Marine Corps Ball.
Lance Cpl. Aaron Leeks, 20, said he asked the first lady to accompany him because he's a fan and admires her work to support the military.
When Obama was sorting toys at the charity event and came close to Leeks of Frederick, he took the opportunity and leaned over a toy bin to get her attention and pop the question.

Read more: It's a date! First lady accepts Marine's invitation to the ball...but he has to check with her husband first | Mail Online

I suspect her husband will agree to her attending the next Birthday Ball... but he should bear in mind.... many husbands have lived to regret the day that their wife met a Marine.

Semper Fi!

Yeah...well......ok......though it pains me greatly to admit it, it's kind of cool of her to do that. Yay Michelle! :eusa_clap: Can I go back to talking about what a pain in the ass she and her husband are now? :badgrin:

• Banned
Of course, the raging skeptic in me says 'Nice Public Relations campaign'. But I'll give her the point anyway.

And, I will laugh like a banshee if she meets some hawt Marine and left her husband.

Of course, the raging skeptic in me says 'Nice Public Relations campaign'. But I'll give her the point anyway.

And, I will laugh like a banshee if she meets some hawt Marine and left her husband.

I agree with the raging skeptic in you.

LOL...i head this last night....and i thought you were going to report that the secret service will let her go.

• Banned
LOL...i head this last night....and i thought you were going to report that the secret service will let her go.

It'll be great publicity. Of course, they'll let her go. The machine takes precedence over security. :lol:

Here's hoping it's her post election swansong.

It'll be great publicity. Of course, they'll let her go. The machine takes precedence over security. :lol:

Ill give her points for going too. But i will hate to see it used for political points. Good for the marine for having the moxie to ask her out.

Ill give her points for going too. But i will hate to see it used for political points. Good for the marine for having the moxie to ask her out.

Ain't no such thing as a Marine without Balls, mo chara. :lol:

This should be a lesson to anyone who doubts that our service men and women are some of the most courageous people in the world.

This should be a lesson to anyone who doubts that our service men and women are some of the most courageous people in the world.

Since when did Liberal twerps like you start supporting the military?
Tell ya what -

We don't need your fucking faux support

Semper Fi!

I wonder if she'll see Mila Kunis there.

Cuz she's HOTTT!

Forum List

Back