I have several Hobbies...

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:lol: I love to drive my Harley 1000 , Fishing, Camping, Hiking,Traveling,Animals, Dancing,Singing, shooting pool. I love to cook, bake, sew/crafts, gardening, landscaping, carpentry,collect CD'S, like Country and Western, Cajun/Zydeco,Jazz and Blues,Classical Oldies 50's-60's Bluegrass,Christan music, Country Gospel, Southern Gospel, and R&B. I also love to go online and work on my Macintosh computer. I am a grandma, so every chance i can get i babysit my little ones. I am a woman of many Hobbies,:lol::beer:

Clic on pics $DSCF0244.JPG

$padeswood 095.jpg

$img004.jpg+ traveling

My wife is a retired Navy nurse too. She enjoys many of the same hobbies that you do. There is a difference between the two of you though. She has me!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My wife is a retired Navy nurse too. She enjoys many of the same hobbies that you do. There is a difference between the two of you though. She has me!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Lucky Lady!!!Squid!!!!, i am still fishin' for my big fish!!! in these here waters!!!!.Tell her i said AHOY There Mate, welcome aboard lady!!! You got a good catch on your line lady!!!

One Navy Nurse at a time is all I am capable of! You know that old saying, "Love a nurse PRN." Met her first at NNMC Bethesda (worked together on the same ward), then a few years later stationed at NRMC Philadelphia together, and then stationed together at NRMC Charleston, SC. Kept running in to each other so we decided to get married. When we did get married, I was retired and she was still active duty. She was stationed at NRMC Great Lakes. We hooked up and here we are - both retired. You know how all of that goes. What's your story line? Where were you stationed?

One Navy Nurse at a time is all I am capable of! You know that old saying, "Love a nurse PRN." Met her first at NNMC Bethesda (worked together on the same ward), then a few years later stationed at NRMC Philadelphia together, and then stationed together at NRMC Charleston, SC. Kept running in to each other so we decided to get married. When we did get married, I was retired and she was still active duty. She was stationed at NRMC Great Lakes. We hooked up and here we are - both retired. You know how all of that goes. What's your story line? Where were you stationed?

:lol: My main base was in Bremerton, here in Washington State. Bremerton Naval Base. I am also retired, and still fishin' for my big Fish!!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back