I have sever anexity disorder.

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
I have sever anexity disorder. I have a cat to help calm me down. I don't know how i got it but i do. I was going to ask a question? How do you deal with it?

I have sever anexity disorder. I have a cat to help calm me down. I don't know how i got it but i do. I was going to ask a question? How do you deal with it?
So you're anxious about getting limbs cut off?

How do you deal with it?

Get more exercise ... :thup:

Start a routine that is something you can both achieve and handle.
As you progress add more activities and locations to your routine.

Fresh air, strenuous and rigorous activities, and better physical conditioning ...
Will assist with clearing your mind, balancing your body's chemistry and providing better sleep cycles.

Get a fitness tracker (FitBit or whatever) ... It will allow you to closely track your activities.
You can program fitness goals (gives you something different to focus on) and interact with people on a different platform and to your desired comfort level.

Good Luck.

It is obvious from your first few posts

It is up to you to figure how to compensate

Low serotonin levels causes anxiety. There are some commonly available over the counter supplements that some people use for depression and anxiety: Omega-3, St. John's wort, Tryptophan, vitamins B6 and B3, 5-hydroxytryptophan, Theanine, Vitamin D. Outdoor exercise(walking) with fresh air and sunshine(Vitamin D) would probably also help.

Professional help may be in order. Beware of strangers from the internet giving advice. (yes, I see the irony)

I lack any fear of consequences, so I have no anxiety at all.

Forum List

Back