I have seen the enemy, he talks like this:

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Or what about the contractors in Fallujah that were killed, burned to a crisp and dragged around the street?

I don't think that's enough death for him, he only talks about massacres. In his eyes 4 don't count?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
I don't think that's enough death for him, he only talks about massacres. In his eyes 4 don't count?

Geez, you guys are easily distracted aren't you.
Give an American a semantic point and he'll chew away at it all day.

In my eyes a "massacre" implies a more personal level of involvement. The Madrid bombs were set of by remote, hardly personal. Madrid was mass murder. To me massacre is generally more appropriately applied to events such as the massacre of Timorese by Indonesian militia (Aussie and NZ went in and cleaned up. No oil. No USA).
Or Nigeria:

KANO, Nigeria : More than 200 Muslims are dead and 120 missing after Christian militia attacked a central Nigerian town, one of Nigeria's most senior Islamic leaders said, branding the assault "mass murder".

Full Story

Would you rather talk about issues or continue to debate pointless semantics?

Originally posted by scubamike

Mike, I suggest you stick to speaking to those in the current discussion instead of speaking out against all Americans, fool.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Mike, I suggest you stick to speaking to those in the current discussion instead of speaking out against all Americans, fool.

I never said ALL Americans. You did. Some will actually debate the issue. Will changing it to "Give SOME Americans a semantic point and they will chew on it all day" satisfy you?

Hell, if you need such pedantic detail in a reply why don't you stick to the same standards?

I never said ALL Americans. You did. Some will actually debate the issue. Will changing it to "Give SOME Americans a semantic point and they will chew on it all day" satisfy you?

Hell, if you need such pedantic detail in a reply why don't you stick to the same standards?

I did, asswipe, I spoke to you and JUST you. And how about you just don't worry about my standards?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I did, asswipe, I spoke to you and JUST you. And how about you just don't worry about my standards?

You worry about mine. I felt it only fair to show some concern in return. Enough with the potty-mouth. It just makes you look poorly educated.
I'm sure if you look back through your own posts with the same standards you will see many cases where in-depth clarification would've helped. It is true of everyone.

Most of us make generalisations at some point. Some are truly blatant such as the "All Arabs are terrorists and must die" line of thought. Why not go attack them?

You worry about mine. I felt it only fair to show some concern in return. Enough with the potty-mouth. It just makes you look poorly educated.
I'm sure if you look back through your own posts with the same standards you will see many cases where in-depth clarification would've helped. It is true of everyone.

Most of us make generalisations at some point. Some are truly blatant such as the "All Arabs are terrorists and must die" line of thought. Why not go attack them?

No, not enough with the potty mouth. I'll speak as I like, when I like. You see, I'm what you would consider a 'well seasoned member' around here, and I tend to have a little pull in how things are ran.

Don't worry about who else I talk to or for what reasons, just pay attention to what I say to you. That's really all you need to do.

And please don't pull out the education card, I wouldn't want to embarass you any more than you have already done for yourself.

Just heed my advice and lay off the American bashing you have spouted in your short time on this board. Post in a civil manner and you may receive the same treatment in return.

This will be my last post to you in this regard. It's in your best interest to just stay silent and take my advice.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Nah, it's more fun to attack you!

You really are determined to show people how utterly childish you are, huh?
Pathetic. I suggest you go find someone who can actually be intimidated.
You are wasting your time on me. And I'm not wasting anymore on you. Loser.

You are wasting your time on me. And I'm not wasting anymore on you. Loser.

That would be my suggestion to you as well, scooby. The only loser I see here is someone that registers for an American board to do some good 'ol fashioned trolling from another country.

I suggest you ignore what the board owner says to you and leave your 'loser' comments to yourself.

We were attacked on our own soil (unprecedented) and lost 3,000 of the most innocent of victims. We are now telling the world, that is not acceptable. Do not be confused that because the weapon used didn't have the logo of a foreign land on it that there is no action to take. This is more serious. These killers don't have to play by rules, therefore they must be eliminated.

If you choose this issue to play politics with and criticize Bush for defending the nation then your sick. This was planned during the Clinton administration, so don't kid yourself into thinking a republican or democrat is to blame or let alone be called evil. The killers hate AMERICA, and want to hurt us. They would also prefer Kerry to be in power because he will back down to keep the support of the Hollywood morons.

Dont' be led astray by dems who aren't in power and lying film makers (can't bring myself to type the jerks name) to use American deaths as a means to gain political power. Use the brain in your head and stop cow towing to what other think. The great ones never conform, and if you want to follow France' lead and pussy foot around the killers, you will be obliterated. They will just kill you last.

scubamike said:

What a troll. Won't answer questions then bitches that they are an exercise in semantics. But then turns right around and follows that statement with this:

scubamike said:
In my eyes a "massacre" implies a more personal level of involvement. The Madrid bombs were set of by remote, hardly personal. Madrid was mass murder. To me massacre is generally more appropriately applied to events such as the massacre of Timorese by Indonesian militia (Aussie and NZ went in and cleaned up. No oil. No USA).
Or Nigeria:

So a mass-murder only qualifies as a "massacre" if it's done up-close and personal. Talk about semantics and equivocating. The last time I saw this much tap dancing was in a Shirley Temple movie.

And after concluding that moronic bit of obfuscation, he finishes with:

scubamike said:
Would you rather talk about issues or continue to debate pointless semantics?

Oh yeah. I noticed that on numerous posts Scuba made disparaging comments regarding other posters appearing uneducated. Well Mikie, assuming you are educated, it simply goes to prove that one can be highly educated and still be unintelligent.

Merlin1047 said:
Oh yeah. I noticed that on numerous posts Scuba made disparaging comments regarding other posters appearing uneducated. Well Mikie, assuming you are educated, it simply goes to prove that one can be highly educated and still be unintelligent.

Nah, he may be intelligent, and he may look down on those he considers ignorant, but just remember another one of my dad's sayings, "Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever." Oh, and read the second line of my sig.

:trolls:

insein said:
scuba has been gone for a few months guys. check your dates, lol.

Eh, I still think my comment was appropriate, and I only checked the thread because it had a recent post. I typically only check threads with new posts and assume they're new, rather than check the dates.

I live not too far from good ole Burt. I will be more than happy to buy him a one way ticket to any other country he wants to live. I'll even give him a ride to the airport. I bet he doesn't want to leave.

Forum List

Back