I have noticed

Just stating the facts of the difference in ideologies. It's not hard to tell.

And I didn't vote for Bozo or Mittens.

It always is easier when you get to define the other sides ideology isn't it?

Let me try:

Anybody can be Republican as long as they are white, male, christian and straight. As long as they are willing to abandon everything and submit to the needs of the superwealthy

Only difference is, my definitions are spot on while yours is just hate-filled rhetoric sprinkled with sour ignorance and bitterness..

Actually, mine is spot on

The exit poll results from Tuesdays election back me

Let me try:

Anybody can be Republican as long as they are white, male, christian and straight. As long as they are willing to abandon everything and submit to the needs of the superwealthy

Only difference is, my definitions are spot on while yours is just hate-filled rhetoric sprinkled with sour ignorance and bitterness..

Actually, mine is spot on

The exit poll results from Tuesdays election back me

Exactly. follow the media carrot. don't think for yourself.

Let me try:

Anybody can be Republican/B] as long as they are white, male, christian and straight. As long as they are willing to abandon everything and submit to the needs of the superwealthy

"And I didn't vote for Bozo or Mittens."

ssohtheirony.png

And sorry, guy, I was a Republican until you all nominated the Mormon. Then I was finally done with you. Kind of the last straw.

That lie has been exposed several times now - and admitted to by you - so give the bullshit a rest already.

The only way for the Republican Party to court any ethnic group, any creed other than social conservatives, gay men and women and women in general is to fundamentally change.

That is, of course, ridiculous.

'They' would most certainly have asked the same about "a white guy" with the same background and questions that obama has, first and foremost by far-left liberals like you; you hypocritical, racist fuck.

Birtherism just shows how much the inmates have taken over the asylum in the GOP...

And sorry, guy, I was a Republican until you all nominated the Mormon. Then I was finally done with you. Kind of the last straw.

omg...you were a Republican..:lol:

No, he wasn't.

Awww...you just can't get over Tuesdays buttkicking can you?

Let me try:

What about log cabin Republicans?

The only way for the Republican Party to court any ethnic group, any creed other than social conservatives, gay men and women and women in general is to fundamentally change.

Hate and fear rhetoric didn't work this time and won't work in the future. The question to be answered is can the Republican leaders learn or are they so fearful of the extremists in their party they cannot change course?

why bother..You Democrats have a lock on the fear mongering and painting Republicans as evil...If everyone is not like you all then they PAINT them as EXTREAMIST..

but remember folks, Liberals are the most tolerant

Child, you are an extremist and don't know it. You so hate liberals, progressives, gays and lesbians, Muslims, racial and ethnic minorities that you are blind to reality. I know your hate is fueled by fear and would pity you but you are so disagreeable I cannot feel anything but disgust for you and other bigots on the far far right wing of the GOP.

Until the Republican leadership throws Stephanie and others like her under the bus they are doomed to failure.

you don't know who or what I hate..so don't go spewing like you do..and I'm not like you, I'm not owned by a party so let them throw out whoever they want..But with that lovely suggestion and this lovely post of yours, I guess that is your idea of LOVE...
You're a joke

Last edited:
We used to all be JUST AMERCIANS

not anymore

Now you have to pander to one group or another..

We were never "just Americans".

Not from the very beginning when blacks were counted as 3/5th of a white person. Not when we had separate water fountains. There has always been that divide.

And when a black man became president, people openly asked if he was really born here. Something they'd never ask about a white guy.

sheesh, you all tell us were are suppose to progress yet you want to keep taking us back to something WE today had nothing to do it..

and they never asked about John McCain because of where he was born.

you really are full of it

Thanks, I did find it ironic that both candidates last time both got questioned for their birth rights.

Obama could have helped by NOT playing games with revealing his birth certificate; or NOT posting a fake one online even temporarily set off the conspiracy theorists beyond recovery.

He didn't build the problem all by himself, and not by his race, but his whole string of affiliations that fed this perception. And his responses or lack of response when questioned just egged it on and made it worse.

As for racial divisions, the real class division between people isn't race per se but economic education, ownership and experience. If you address that, you take care of all groups affected it by it.

The continuing issue with inequality among African Americans is being 150 years behind on the learning curve with owning and managing property and businesses. this administration hasn't even addressed that issue with the African American voting base (largely because prison reforms affecting poverty are a state issue not federal). Now they are taking on the immigration issue on top of citizens already not getting help to break out of poverty. So what I would suggest is gearing an educational system to help both teh Black and Latino communties/leaderships to address and solve their own problems where they gain ownership and don't depend on govt. I would use the Headstart program as a model, where it began as an ESL type program but was adapted to help all children succeed in school; and develop a track for students/adults to receive education and mentorship in becoming politically and financially independent and self-governing to stop the dependent mentality. The way the ethnic identity becomes a factor is in assisting community leaders and groups to organize this themselves, and they tend to do this by nationality/language.

The real issue is not the race of the group, but learning how to progress from poverty status to students and trainees to leaders in govt and business to mentor the next generation.

Dear Catcher and Stephanie: I have found as many tolerant/moderate members of the Democrats and Republicans, as the type that get targeted in the media for spewing the hate mongering. I would not paint either party all that way, but there are members of both parties that fuel that temptation to paint with a broad brush and be done with it.

The only stereotype I will endorse is the Republicans/conservatives tend to respond to arguments enforcing the Constitution and limiting federal govt to push responsiblity to the states/people (the criticism being they allow this to be violated by letting big corporations abuse deregulation to commit abuses for profit), while the Democrats/liberals tend to be more relativistic (the criticism being they don't live up to diversity but suppress and attack opposing views of others). Thus, both parties have weaknesses where they contradict their own values, and both need each other to check their faults, and balance out their approaches. We need both the fundamental backbone of the country and govt to be enforced, while using this foundation to accommodate diversity of views and cultures WITHOUT compromising either!

We need both uniform standards and also freedom within that structure. You cannot push for more freedom than the structure can support without falling apart and losing its framework, and you cannot adhere to the structure so much that it becomes repressive.

why bother..You Democrats have a lock on the fear mongering and painting Republicans as evil...If everyone is not like you all then they PAINT them as EXTREAMIST..

but remember folks, Liberals are the most tolerant

Child, you are an extremist and don't know it. You so hate liberals, progressives, gays and lesbians, Muslims, racial and ethnic minorities that you are blind to reality. I know your hate is fueled by fear and would pity you but you are so disagreeable I cannot feel anything but disgust for you and other bigots on the far far right wing of the GOP.

Until the Republican leadership throws Stephanie and others like her under the bus they are doomed to failure.

you don't know who or what I hate..so don't go spewing like you do..and I'm not like you, I'm not owned by a party so let them throw out whoever they want..But with that lovely suggestion and this lovely post of yours, I guess that is your idea of LOVE...
You're a joke

Here is a love-hate song for you both.
And yes it is a joke, a spoof on the hate and fear spread by both parties.
Enjoy:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org/hypocrisy.html

Last edited:

Let me try:

What about log cabin Republicans?

Actually, rightwinger, its okay to be gay as long as you lie about it, get married, have a raft of snot nosed brats and then get caught in the bathroom with the underage page/intern, all while preaching "family values". And, you left out that they must be vagina-obsessed.

The rest of your usual fabricated, hyper-partisan bullshit aside:

Why do you say "snot nosed brats"? Is this a far-left, anti-family thing?

Let me try:

Anybody can be Republican/B] as long as they are white, male, christian and straight. As long as they are willing to abandon everything and submit to the needs of the superwealthy

"And I didn't vote for Bozo or Mittens."

ssohtheirony.png

Got tired of the dog and pony show Popularity contest. did you enjoy it?

Forum List

Back