I have no idea what is happening

When I originally joined, I chose the username of Katzndogz. I got a new computer and forgot my original password. I asked for a reset, but when I logged in under the reset, the username showed up as Tipsycatlover! Ooookkkkaaay. All this time, I was logged in under Tipsycatlover. Just yesterday when I tried to log in the auto log in feature wasn't working. I was asked for my password which I gave, same password that I got way long ago when I did the reset and it somehow gave me the name of Tipsycatlover.. It logged me in as Katzndogz! What's going on here/????

I've passed this thread on to Admin to take a look. No freaking idea why we "assigned" you a name. Also dont know why TCLover account is OLDER than KatznDogz.. Also checked some obvious things and included that info.

At least you're here --- RIGHT? You might want to contact me via PMessage and give me your preference if we make one of these UserNames poofed.. Tipsycatlover Katzndogz

Figured I'd page BOTH of you --- just to see who answers !!! :biggrin:
When I originally joined, I chose the username of Katzndogz. I got a new computer and forgot my original password. I asked for a reset, but when I logged in under the reset, the username showed up as Tipsycatlover! Ooookkkkaaay. All this time, I was logged in under Tipsycatlover. Just yesterday when I tried to log in the auto log in feature wasn't working. I was asked for my password which I gave, same password that I got way long ago when I did the reset and it somehow gave me the name of Tipsycatlover.. It logged me in as Katzndogz! What's going on here/????

I've passed this thread on to Admin to take a look. No freaking idea why we "assigned" you a name. Also dont know why TCLover account is OLDER than KatznDogz.. Also checked some obvious things and included that info.

At least you're here --- RIGHT? You might want to contact me via PMessage and give me your preference if we make one of these UserNames poofed.. Tipsycatlover Katzndogz

Figured I'd page BOTH of you --- just to see who answers !!! :biggrin:
Thank you for trying to fix it. Nothing worked except I found out that my email address had been forgotten. Since the system no longer had much of a record, I signed up again. I was allowed to use Tipsycatlover but katzndogz was taken. I really didn't want to use an unknown name. So here I am.

This could happen again.

I keep a list of website, log in's, and passwords on my computer for all my registrations.

Ultimately everyone will need a log in list like this.

Sadly, I did use the same login. The error is with this site and it happened several years ago when it arbitrarily assigned me the name of tipsycatlover.

I have found, USING THE SAME PASSWORD. On Internet explorer I log in as tipsycatlover. USING THE SAME PASSWORD on Chrome I log in as Katzndogz. II did fix it though. But its something the Admin should fix.
I don't think it can arbitrarily issue you a new name, if memory serves me from my days of Moderating....

Maybe, a mod back then, made tipsycatlover your user name as a joke, teasing you from an episode of drunkeness...or simply just to tease you?
Are you saying the mods are drunk? Aside from being a nasty thing to say about the mods, i don't believe you.

I keep a list of website, log in's, and passwords on my computer for all my registrations.

Ultimately everyone will need a log in list like this.

Sadly, I did use the same login. The error is with this site and it happened several years ago when it arbitrarily assigned me the name of tipsycatlover.

I have found, USING THE SAME PASSWORD. On Internet explorer I log in as tipsycatlover. USING THE SAME PASSWORD on Chrome I log in as Katzndogz. II did fix it though. But its something the Admin should fix.
I don't think it can arbitrarily issue you a new name, if memory serves me from my days of Moderating....

Maybe, a mod back then, made tipsycatlover your user name as a joke, teasing you from an episode of drunkeness...or simply just to tease you?
Are you saying the mods are drunk? Aside from being a nasty thing to say about the mods, i don't believe you.
:rolleyes: :lol:

okee dokee!

Forum List

Back