I have no idea what is happening

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
When I originally joined, I chose the username of Katzndogz. I got a new computer and forgot my original password. I asked for a reset, but when I logged in under the reset, the username showed up as Tipsycatlover! Ooookkkkaaay. All this time, I was logged in under Tipsycatlover. Just yesterday when I tried to log in the auto log in feature wasn't working. I was asked for my password which I gave, same password that I got way long ago when I did the reset and it somehow gave me the name of Tipsycatlover.. It logged me in as Katzndogz! What's going on here/????

I note that from my phone I'm still tipsycatlover. Same login.

One would think a doctor/lawyer/dog washing drunk could figure it out but since you can't ... Its tapatalk.

I know I give you a hard time for being such a liar but if you really love cats and dogs, you're not all bad.

When I originally joined, I chose the username of Katzndogz. I got a new computer and forgot my original password. I asked for a reset, but when I logged in under the reset, the username showed up as Tipsycatlover! Ooookkkkaaay. All this time, I was logged in under Tipsycatlover. Just yesterday when I tried to log in the auto log in feature wasn't working. I was asked for my password which I gave, same password that I got way long ago when I did the reset and it somehow gave me the name of Tipsycatlover.. It logged me in as Katzndogz! What's going on here/????

th

I keep a list of website, log in's, and passwords on my computer for all my registrations.

Ultimately everyone will need a log in list like this.

One would think a doctor/lawyer/dog washing drunk could figure it out but since you can't ... Its tapatalk.

I know I give you a hard time for being such a liar but if you really love cats and dogs, you're not all bad.

I love cats and dogs but I really do wish it were legal to dismember people and leave their body parts in the park. Call it retroactive abortion. I have never used tapatalk, would you like to offer your head as a first experiment. Too bad the rules aren't followed and flaming really isn't prohibited. It would make asking questions so much easier! That's what you get with democrats, the rules don't apply to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep a list of website, log in's, and passwords on my computer for all my registrations.

Sadly, I did use the same login. The error is with this site and it happened several years ago when it arbitrarily assigned me the name of tipsycatlover.

I have found, USING THE SAME PASSWORD. On Internet explorer I log in as tipsycatlover. USING THE SAME PASSWORD on Chrome I log in as Katzndogz. II did fix it though. But its something the Admin should fix.

Gosh, I apprciate your assistance just SO MUCH. You are just brilliant.

Look at the bright side.

If you hadn't got it straightened out, you could use this as an avatar:

th

Sadly, I did use the same login. The error is with this site and it happened several years ago when it arbitrarily assigned me the name of tipsycatlover.

I have found, USING THE SAME PASSWORD. On Internet explorer I log in as tipsycatlover. USING THE SAME PASSWORD on Chrome I log in as Katzndogz. II did fix it though. But its something the Admin should fix.

Maybe being one person with one username would help.

I've passed this thread on to Admin to take a look. No freaking idea why we "assigned" you a name. Also dont know why TCLover account is OLDER than KatznDogz.. Also checked some obvious things and included that info.

At least you're here --- RIGHT? You might want to contact me via PMessage and give me your preference if we make one of these UserNames poofed.. Tipsycatlover Katzndogz

Figured I'd page BOTH of you --- just to see who answers !!! :biggrin:

I don't think it can arbitrarily issue you a new name, if memory serves me from my days of Moderating....

Maybe, a mod back then, made tipsycatlover your user name as a joke, teasing you from an episode of drunkeness...or simply just to tease you?

Forum List

Back