I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

i guess yall just missed the corruption in the bush years.....still slinging partisan malshit and hoping it sticks

Maybe you should give us some PROOF of your allegations with LINKS, we might even read them, but without that PROOF and your LINKS to back up your claims, your claims are useless.:cuckoo:

I'm sorry I just thought since you were throwing the word "Racist" around I would just make some assumptions of my own. My bad, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings !!!

Have some warm milk and cookies and everything will be better.....I promise

I do not "just throw out the word racist" without cause.

TS has been throwing a fuckin tantrum ever since Obamas campaigne. I can take Obama or leave him. I am not a member of his political party. The Health Care bill was a farce but at least he had the guts to try and get something passed. I respect Obama and believe he is doing his honest best under extraordinary circumstances. He is given zero credit by these racist scum even when they benefit directly by his efforts. The only thing lacking credibility in my accusation is Titanic Sailor having admitted I am correct. He will not do that because he is a coward.

Racist scum?????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you do know that someone has offered $100,000 to anyone who can PROVE that the N word was used while the Black caucus was walking to vote on the health care bill. You also know that no one as of YET has offered any PROOF of the so-called spitting incident or the use of the N word even though there were several policemen, many people with many video cameras who were right there. Not one of these policemen, citizens have come forth to collect that $100,000. :lol::lol:

Keep drinking that coolaid.:lol::lol::lol:

BTW- I won't be a beneficiary of Obama's efforts. I WORK, I am on NO government dole and I PAY TAXES. He has declared WAR on me and people like me.

See...like I've said before...conservatives think that HCR is just another way of extending welfare to lazy people. That's wrong, of course...but hey...you can't convince them.

The world is full of lazy bums and their the good, hard working people. :(

This isn't a conservative or democrat, or even republican thing. Its called RIGHT and WRONG.

This is the WRONG thing to be doing by adding, 30+ Million people to the government dole, when they don't have the funds to pay for the bs programs they have now. Now you want to throw in another 1+ trillion in deficit annually, and I am supposed to think this is a good idea.

Think of a good response and get back to me

See...like I've said before...conservatives think that HCR is just another way of extending welfare to lazy people. That's wrong, of course...but hey...you can't convince them.

Remember Obama's promise, " I won't raise taxes on those that make less than $250,000? Get ready, the VAT tax is a coming and it's going to increase taxes on EVERYTHING you purchase from gasoline to what you pay for a haircut. In Europe it's about 20%. Europe does it to PAY for their HEALTHCARE. They are also very PROUD of a 12% unemployment rate. :lol::lol::lol:

So if I am reading right, and blocking out all the bullshit i am hearing from the stands, I should hear the truth? OK so in your statement you refer to all the lobbyist that have their hands in the pockets and the treasury trough. Wasn't it your precious Obama that promised Transparency so that we could see all of this going on? Wasn't it Obama that promised no lobbyist in the White House. Well there are two things that he has already blown to shit. Why should I trust a man who is clearly trying to funnel us all in like a heard of cattle and tell us what is good for us. It ALMOST covers us all. Kiss my ass, I don't want the Government covering anyone who isn't truly in need of it. This bill is the most useless piece of garbage that has been passed in nearly 50 years.

Stand up be responsible for yourself and work hard to get your own coverage. Introduce true reform that takes down the walls between states, introduce TORT reform to eliminate BS lawsuits against doctors. There is a good start. And quite frankly a better start than the start you have right now. And that my friend is thinking for myself. I don't follow the beat of the drummer that is leading me over a cliff!

We almost have a rational conversation. I find that refreshing. The thousands of lobbiests I refer to are not gathering secretly in the White House. They are a hundred to one or more in ratio to our representatives infesting the house and the senate. You want transparancy but look in the wrong places for your vision of clarity. Obama has been far more open and honest than the last five administrations. You nit pick over small ommisions because that is the only place you are looking. Obama is doing an OK job in the transparancy dept..but he cannot just make an edict that covers all of the back room deals between the house and senate where the laws that govern us and regulate or deregulate commerce are fashioned.

It seems that when you reach an impasse in your argument you have a default "It's all his fault position." The dissconnect you reach between an obvious problem and solving it is astounding. We are standing on the freeway and we all see the cars coming. Obama pushes you out of the way of certain disaster. Your shirt is torn...your shoes scuffed and your knuckles arer bloody. You and many others notice that the cars are gone ...the threat has been averted ...but now you have no memory of the cars... all you can remember is that a black guy shoved you. Ya....Obama..the Bully...shoved you.

This isn't a conservative or democrat, or even republican thing. Its called RIGHT and WRONG.

This is the WRONG thing to be doing by adding, 30+ Million people to the government dole, when they don't have the funds to pay for the bs programs they have now. Now you want to throw in another 1+ trillion in deficit annually, and I am supposed to think this is a good idea.

Think of a good response and get back to me

What really cracks me up is that they are attempting to CONVINCE the American people that they can add 30 million people to the health care rolls and that it will save money and that there will not be any rationing.

I think the democrats think we are stupid.:lol::lol: Obama voters are --but the rest of us just are not that gullible.:lol::lol:

Many OBAMA voters are showing up at Doctor's offices, hospitals and calling insurance companies attempting to sign up for that FREE Obama care. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

So if I am reading right, and blocking out all the bullshit i am hearing from the stands, I should hear the truth? OK so in your statement you refer to all the lobbyist that have their hands in the pockets and the treasury trough. Wasn't it your precious Obama that promised Transparency so that we could see all of this going on? Wasn't it Obama that promised no lobbyist in the White House. Well there are two things that he has already blown to shit. Why should I trust a man who is clearly trying to funnel us all in like a heard of cattle and tell us what is good for us. It ALMOST covers us all. Kiss my ass, I don't want the Government covering anyone who isn't truly in need of it. This bill is the most useless piece of garbage that has been passed in nearly 50 years.

Stand up be responsible for yourself and work hard to get your own coverage. Introduce true reform that takes down the walls between states, introduce TORT reform to eliminate BS lawsuits against doctors. There is a good start. And quite frankly a better start than the start you have right now. And that my friend is thinking for myself. I don't follow the beat of the drummer that is leading me over a cliff!

We almost have a rational conversation. I find that refreshing. The thousands of lobbiests I refer to are not gathering secretly in the White House. They are a hundred to one or more in ratio to our representatives infesting the house and the senate. You want transparancy but look in the wrong places for your vision of clarity. Obama has been far more open and honest than the last five administrations. You nit pick over small ommisions because that is the only place you are looking. Obama is doing an OK job in the transparancy dept..but he cannot just make an edict that covers all of the back room deals between the house and senate where the laws that govern us and regulate or deregulate commerce are fashioned.

It seems that when you reach an impasse in your argument you have a default "It's all his fault position." The dissconnect you reach between an obvious problem and solving it is astounding. We are standing on the freeway and we all see the cars coming. Obama pushes you out of the way of certain disaster. Your shirt is torn...your shoes scuffed and your knuckles arer bloody. You and many others notice that the cars are gone ...the threat has been averted ...but now you have no memory of the cars... all you can remember is that a black guy shoved you. Ya....Obama..the Bully...shoved you.

How can you say that Obama has had transparency. All he does is keep telling us the same thing. They had one meeting televised for the general public to see, over the how many hundreds of meetings they have had in the last 15 months. That is not transparency my friend, that is appeasing after Conservatives started pointing out that this bill was going to be passed in the dead of night. And what about transparency when it comes to having time to read the bill. Have you read the entire bill? I was trying and couldn't get through all the legal jargon and references to other bills and such in time. Then the addition was added and well that just put me out of the running on it. I am still trying to get through the mess of papers on my desk that deal with it. I probably have spent more time on it than the President or Nancy Pelosi, or Reid, or hell anyone that voted for it. And wasn't it dear Nancy Pelosi that said, we have to pass it to see whats in it. There is some truth and transparency for you. Here is a novel concept, how about taking time to read the bill before you just pass it so it takes over 1/6 of your Economy. I am sorry, there were way to many back room deals, and money being thrown out and threats being made to senators and congressman alike that just make me think, there is no chance in hell anyone was going to stop this bill. Then you have Stupak who changes at the last second and now is jumping ship. I am not a conspiracy theorist but it seems awfully fishy. And I have found out over the years, if it smells like shit, it probably is shit.

And to say that I said it was "All his Fault" is false statement on your part. I simply have stated in the past that Obama is the Leader of the Greatest Nation on the Planet, and sure is hell isn't leading it like one. Instead he insist on telling me what is good for me instead of listening to the over 50% of the people that were begging for this thing not to pass. If this was such a big piece of legislation why not put it to a public vote? He is to take at least the Partial blame for this legislation that is leading to Cradle to Grave society...

Remember Obama's promise, " I won't raise taxes on those that make less than $250,000? Get ready, the VAT tax is a coming and it's going to increase taxes on EVERYTHING you purchase from gasoline to what you pay for a haircut. In Europe it's about 20%. Europe does it to PAY for their HEALTHCARE. They are also very PROUD of a 12% unemployment rate. :lol::lol::lol:

How about you support your argument with what's been DONE instead of some mythical future tax? Support with fact not your guesstimates about what COULD be?

How can you say that Obama has had transparency. All he does is keep telling us the same thing. They had one meeting televised for the general public to see, over the how many hundreds of meetings they have had in the last 15 months. That is not transparency my friend, that is appeasing after Conservatives started pointing out that this bill was going to be passed in the dead of night. And what about transparency when it comes to having time to read the bill. Have you read the entire bill? I was trying and couldn't get through all the legal jargon and references to other bills and such in time. Then the addition was added and well that just put me out of the running on it. I am still trying to get through the mess of papers on my desk that deal with it. I probably have spent more time on it than the President or Nancy Pelosi, or Reid, or hell anyone that voted for it. And wasn't it dear Nancy Pelosi that said, we have to pass it to see whats in it. There is some truth and transparency for you. Here is a novel concept, how about taking time to read the bill before you just pass it so it takes over 1/6 of your Economy. I am sorry, there were way to many back room deals, and money being thrown out and threats being made to senators and congressman alike that just make me think, there is no chance in hell anyone was going to stop this bill. Then you have Stupak who changes at the last second and now is jumping ship. I am not a conspiracy theorist but it seems awfully fishy. And I have found out over the years, if it smells like shit, it probably is shit.

And to say that I said it was "All his Fault" is false statement on your part. I simply have stated in the past that Obama is the Leader of the Greatest Nation on the Planet, and sure is hell isn't leading it like one. Instead he insist on telling me what is good for me instead of listening to the over 50% of the people that were begging for this thing not to pass. If this was such a big piece of legislation why not put it to a public vote? He is to take at least the Partial blame for this legislation that is leading to Cradle to Grave society...

You will not gain any respect regurgitating moronic talking points like "no one read the bill". Do you have even the slightest desire to add to the arguemnent . If I wanted to see a traitor working for A foreigner I would watch Fox.

The problem is the media have completely given up on exposing any corruption within the democrat party. O sure they will run a story on Rangle for example but without any outrage, but let a republican sneeze without covering his face and it's a top story for weeks with the likes of Couric and Matthews et aL seething with anger in every broadcast.
This country will continue to decline if the nations watchdog only watches and reports the corrupt activities of some and not all.

Here's your education Huggy, just to show you what a low life you are:

My first wife was Samoan, and blacker than Obama.

Any time you have the courage to apologize, you might as well apologize to the forum for your clearly classless and baseless accusations.

You can't debate politically, so we win the result of your drug and alcohol ravaged mind. Sweet. Thanks.

Where were we before jackass showed up? Oh ya, the Democrats suck!

And that's about all you got locked and loaded..."Democrats suck!"

Very sophisticated argument there...

Don't the people on these boards get tired of just coming here and posting partisan hackery? WTF

Unfortunately yes, the Democrat Party, aka 90% of all government employees in the nation except the military, hasn't been wiped off the map yet. Republicans haven't weeded out the Democrats in their midst either. Long way to go.

I must be a racist. ;)

Forum List

Back