I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
From TARP, to the rip off porkulus bill, to the health care industry porkulus bill, to the 9000 plus earmarks, to the back room bribes, to the complete LACK of transparency, to maintaining or exceeding the Bush failures, to GM walking away from their environmental obligations in bankruptcy. I know I've left a ton out. Are we out of Iraq and Afghanistan yet? How's the war for oil going?

This is awesome. I know how this movie ends:

"With all of these folks paying the cost, both failed Republicans and Democrats, and America getting her government back from them."

I think we take the Kennedy compound by eminent domain, remove all government pensions and they all go on Social Security, and we move all politicians to Detroit, Harlem, or Watts.

Government reform for a CHANGE!

:clap2:

Yea it is pretty sad. I used to actually respect Ben Nelson but now that he's up for sale i have lost all respect for him. A real "Culture of Corruption" for sure. Time to give em the boot. Lets hope this happens in 2010.

I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

WOW...TS is the most literate one year old I've seen...

Actually, the entire world missed it. Please, do tell about the corruption of the Bush years.

And when you get done, it will be a toe nail clipping compared to what we have seen in the last year back to TARP.

Man, you have to admit, these Democrats are stubborn for being deaf, dumb, and blind.

Man, you have to admit, these Democrats are stubborn for being deaf, dumb, and blind.

Yea...stupid Democrats

I wish the whole country would stop hating the Republicans

THE Party of Corruption Are DEMOCRATS. No longer baseless accusations from the left, reality of the Democrats is here full bloom.

Just like we warned ewe this was coming.

Forget recovering from Bush, you can kiss that bill goodbye, the house is on fire now.

Hi, I'm a Democrat voter. I am so proud of the massive corruption by my Party, and I am glad they sold the American people out. I am really psyched the middle class is eroding, and the rich are getting richer. I love government cheese, they should too! I'm going to buy Obama a wallet for Christmas, so he can hold my family's money. He'll feed us. He's Obama!!!

;)

I am not a hammer, I am not a hammer, I am not a hammer, I am not a hammer....

I'd like to apologize to Titanic for all this corruption and Treason

It must be tough being him

Apology accept RW. Glad to see you back with the human race, and supporting the American people again. I was worried you might have been a gonner.

Don't worry, all of this massive corruption by Democrats will be undone some day, and they will face retribution.

Apology accept RW. Glad to see you back with the human race, and supporting the American people again. I was worried you might have been a gonner.

Don't worry, all of this massive corruption by Democrats will be undone some day, and they will face retribution.

I sure hope that any Democrat who has broken the law faces retribution

I also hope that any Republicans who may have been involved in Torture faces retribution also

See...I'm Fair!

Forum List

Back