I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

We should simply mine the borden and put up Messikin pictograms.

If they turned themselves in to authorities, prove it is bs?
If they are merely seeking refuge why cross the entire country of Mexico to get here? Remember now what a shitty country this is to people of color and how America was never that great! So why? Tell us why they didn’t seek refuge in Mexico? Why?

Well, for one thing foreigners are treated as second class citizens in Mexico. You can’t even run a business in that country unless you and your parents are born there. This is why I have to laugh every time their president wants to put his two cents in with regard to how the United States ought to run their OWN immigration policy, that government goes WELL beyond calling the kettle black. This would also explain why Mexico wants the United States to have an open border policy, so that they don’t have to deal with foreigners or refugees on their own soil. However, Mexico doesn’t shy away from receiving MILLIONS in government assistance from us. If progressives want a clue as to what REAL racism looks like, one only has to only look at the Mexican Constitution. Quite honestly liberals don’t have the slightest clue, it’s hilarious to hear them talk about Republicans that way.
Mexico uses us as their welfare system! So do the other Sout and Central Americans! Because the democrats have rolled out the welcome mat!

All I can say is Mexico WANTS an open border
They aren’t willing to take on refugees or immigrants if it means they can’t have entry into the United States. That’s why the Mexican President is so critical of Trump, because he knows what a closed tight order would mean to his country.

Mexico dumps its unemployed on the U.S., has for decades now; it has lowered their poverty rate by a substantial margin, which allows them to keep on being a narco state and not having to behave like adults.

In any case, most of them look well dressed, obese, and clearly had excellent dental care where they came from, plus they have thousands in cash to lay on smugglers, and then there is the fact that the trip from Central America is so safe people just send their kids up here by themselves.

Strange joke

We should simply mine the borden and put up Messikin pictograms.

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country.
Sorry, I don't speak Messikin.

Apparently, you don't speak English.
So I typed "borden" instead of "border". That's your fucking beef? :lol:

File_000-20.jpeg

Forum List

Back