I have NEVER seen a TV network promote a presidential candidate like Fox does Trump.

Clintons made $153 million off speeches: report

Please show us all how accepting what someone offers you for 10 days work is greed?
Unbelievable!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I'm responding to your post saying Clinton made much more money, which is irrelevant.

Still waiting for you to tell me how Mitch McConnell amassed a $9.8 Million fortune on a Senator's salary.

For one, McConnell has been in federal office much longer than the Clinton's eight years. Even if you include Hil-liars Senate seat, he still has twice as much time in the Senate than Hil-Billy combined.

Two, his wealth is much less than one-tenth of the Clintons.

Three, his investments (whatever they may be) has never been close to the nefarious activities of the Clintons where Bills speaking fees more than tripled after Hillary became SOS.

Four, all representatives (Republican or Democrat) retire multi-millionairs serving that much time in a representatives position.

I think it is wise thinking for FOX News to be on Trump's bandwagon. If they didn't support him he has ability after the election to form his own cable television station which would cut sharply into the FOX audience share. Trump seems the type to do these things just out of spite.

I'm responding to your post saying Clinton made much more money, which is irrelevant.

Still waiting for you to tell me how Mitch McConnell amassed a $9.8 Million fortune on a Senator's salary.

For one, McConnell has been in federal office much longer than the Clinton's eight years. Even if you include Hil-liars Senate seat, he still has twice as much time in the Senate than Hil-Billy combined.

Three, his investments (whatever they may be) has never been close to the nefarious activities of the Clintons where Bills speaking fees more than tripled after Hillary became SOS.

Four, all representatives (Republican or Democrat) retire multi-millionairs serving that much time in a representatives position.
The difference is that Bill Clinton has been a private citizen for 16 years, and Hillary for 4 years.

All of McConnell's wealth has come during his time IN government.

I think it is wise thinking for FOX News to be on Trump's bandwagon. If they didn't support him he has ability after the election to form his own cable television station which would cut sharply into the FOX audience share. Trump seems the type to do these things just out of spite.
Krauthammer and Megyn Kelly and Geraldo among others like Juan Williams who work for Fox and regulars cannot stand Trump. Attack him daily.

Can any fucking left wing piece of shit name 5 people from all of the networks and left wing papers combined that support Trump in any way?

Yet the fucking OP makes his utter fucking bullshit claim?

I hope I get a chance to kick the teeth out of a left wingers face one day.

The difference is that Bill Clinton has been a private citizen for 16 years, and Hillary for 4 years.

All of McConnell's wealth has come during his time IN government.

But the money really started pouring in once the beast became secretary of state. Clinton Chronicles is your reading/watching assignment today.

Krauthammer and Megyn Kelly and Geraldo among others like Juan Williams who work for Fox and regulars cannot stand Trump. Attack him daily.

Can any fucking left wing piece of shit name 5 people from all of the networks and left wing papers combined that support Trump in any way?

Anyone notice Krauthammer looks like a cadaver? Maybe Charles Krautcadaver a better name.

Anyone notice Krauthammer looks like a cadaver? Maybe Charles Krautcadaver a better name.
He looks like Frankenstein's monster, before he died.

For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

I haven't been paying attention since the primary debates but the Fox panel sure grilled him, he got into an open war with Megan Kelly and the other guy. They tried to crucify him on the nuclear button and all of his off-the-cuff remarks.

Trump gets ratings. Every network is glad to have him on and he accepts every invite that time will allow. He goes on CBS with Snuffalufagus. He goes on Meet the Press. He'd go on Between Two Ferns if Zach Galifianakis called.

Fox has promoted every presidential candidate the same way they are promoting Trump. Have you been in a coma for the last few decades? The right is only slightly more disgusting and vile than they have always been, but there is no drastic change. Odd that you would just now recognize that.

Oh give me a break--I had to turn off FOX news several months ago--because the only mug they were showing on that station was the Chimpanzee nominee. That's all they talked about for months. That's why they're ratings have dropped off a cliff, and they are no longer number one. CNN is kicking their ass--they are number one now.

FOX News is going to pay heavily for their mistake when Trump gets wiped out on election night. There are millions of Republicans blaming FOX News and other Reich wing talk show hosts for this disaster called Donald Trump.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

August 25, 2016, 09:59 am
'Hannity' tops cable news ratings with Trump town hall
By Joe Concha
'Hannity' tops cable news ratings with Trump town hall

Cable Ratings: Fox News Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined in Primetime
Brian Flood | August 23, 2016 @ 9:38 AM
Cable Ratings: Fox News Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined in Primetime

cable news ratings | Search Results | TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com

It's probably best that you read your links before you post them, because be assured someone else will.

According to your first link:'Hannity' tops cable news ratings with Trump town hall

According to Nielsen Research, 2.7 million viewers tuned into Tuesday night's town hall. The event attracted 589,000 viewers in the 25-54 age demographic that advertisers covet, placing the cable news program first in both categories.

The 2.7 million viewers more than tripled "CNN Tonight," which attracted 866,000 viewers, and topped MSNBC's "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell," which had 1.55 million views.

Host Sean Hannity has been criticized in some media circles lately for also acting as an unofficial adviser to Trump, the Republican presidential nominee. Hannity, however, has been unapologetic, repeating that he's not a journalist, that he is a longtime friend of Trump's, and that he's going to be candid with the GOP nominee regarding his campaign.

"I can't not speak my mind" when it comes to Trump, Hannity told The New York Times.

Tuesday night marked the fourth time this August that "Hannity" has been No. 1 in cable news.

This was a Trump townhall hosted by Sean Hannity. And let's face it, if only 2.8 million people in this country are interested in watching Trump open and close mouth you and Sean Hannity, along with FOX news are in deep kimchee.

A FOX News debate Of Course is going to be heavily watched, just like CNN and other networks get more than usual when their putting on debates, so there is no reason to tout a debate as a sign of support.

The point is FOX News viewership and regular average watchers are turning them off, and turning on CNN because of the Trump affect.
Fox News Takes A HUGE HIT In The Ratings - No Longer First, Here's WHY!
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg
Democrats have routinely gone thru news outlets and back to dem party positions. Then back to their new outfits.
Steffanaupolis is the prime example
Stephanopoulos may have not followed that exactly but close enough.
He fits in the revolving door of liberal news and the dem party.
Here is just a few

When did George Stephanopoulos leave ABC to go back to politics?

Stephanopoulos may have not followed that exactly but close enough.
He fits in the revolving door of liberal news and the dem party.
Here is just a few

George Stephanopoulos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revolving Door Revolves Again: MSNBC's Karen Finney to Clinton 2016 Team

Awkward: ABC, CNN Reintroduce Analyst Donna Brazile as DNC Chair

Ed Show Producer Joins the Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign

Last edited:
For the last week or so it seems like he has either had an hour long "Trump special" on every night or Hannity can't stop drooling over him every night Trump isn't on his program.

I don't want Hillary to win but at the same time I don't want a media that is in the hen house of a candidate like this. I get that the liberal media is in the tank for Hillary but you don't solve that PROBLEM by putting Trump on air every night. What happens after this election? The bar is now being established for are future elections and I don't like the direction we're heading.

The media is supposed to be a watchdog not a lapdog.

I haven't been paying attention since the primary debates but the Fox panel sure grilled him, he got into an open war with Megan Kelly and the other guy. They tried to crucify him on the nuclear button and all of his off-the-cuff remarks.

Trump gets ratings. Every network is glad to have him on and he accepts every invite that time will allow. He goes on CBS with Snuffalufagus. He goes on Meet the Press. He'd go on Between Two Ferns if Zach Galifianakis called.

True dat --- he does get ratings. Zombie audiences love to watch train wrecks. And that plays right into their (the networks) hands. Ratings mean eyeballs, and more eyeballs means more advertising bucks. As the saying goes "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public".

If it weren't for that kind of LCD media, Donald Rump would for practical purposes not even exist.

It's come full circle--it's not only FOX News that is taking a beating out of this but all these right wing radio talk show hosts.

Here is a great article describing what's happened over the last two decades.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

"The conservative establishment that needs to be gotten rid of is the conservative media establishment. Sean Hannity needs to go. Bill O'Reilly needs to go. Sadly, Rush Limbaugh needs to go," he said. "Here's what I'll be very disappointed in: If Trump does lose, as I am very confident that he will, and let's say it's not super close, if he loses by a significant margin and Sean Hannity and people like him have not experienced some significant career pain, if not destruction, because of their role, then it's over. It is over.""Because if there is no price to pay for conservative-media elements having sold out to Donald Trump, then guess what? It's going to happen again and again and again.

rush-cartoon2.jpg

It's come full circle--it's not only FOX News that is taking a beating out of this but all these right wing radio talk show hosts.

Here is a great article describing what's happened over the last two decades.

"The conservative establishment that needs to be gotten rid of is the conservative media establishment. Sean Hannity needs to go. Bill O'Reilly needs to go. Sadly, Rush Limbaugh needs to go," he said. "Here's what I'll be very disappointed in: If Trump does lose, as I am very confident that he will, and let's say it's not super close, if he loses by a significant margin and Sean Hannity and people like him have not experienced some significant career pain, if not destruction, because of their role, then it's over. It is over.""Because if there is no price to pay for conservative-media elements having sold out to Donald Trump, then guess what? It's going to happen again and again and again.

rush-cartoon2.jpg
I started a thread on this recently:

Predictably, the wingnuts are pretending it's not there.

Forum List

Back