I have never seen a trailer that has so little to do with actual movie.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Watch trailer....

Now...would you think, that by watching this trailer, that the majority of the first 53 minutes of the film was the main character hearing the life story of a woman who had a baby then surgically became a man?
Or would you get the notion that the primary focus of the whole movie is about this intersex persons tragic story and inability to fit in to either sex?
Oh...you mean you thought it was a time-traveling sci-fi movie???
No...no...it is some very strange movie that occasionally throws in some time travelling so you don't forget that it is suppossed to be a sci-fi movie. When in fact it is a bizarre/twisted story plot about..well...a surgically altered persons life.

Well that just sucks! I wanna see the time traveler movie!

Sounds like pretty much every video/computer game commercial to me. Cutscenes aren't actual game play. And while those portable game commercials with the 'hog rider' and cutesy skeletons are fun to watch, it isn't the actual game.

Watch trailer....

Now...would you think, that by watching this trailer, that the majority of the first 53 minutes of the film was the main character hearing the life story of a woman who had a baby then surgically became a man?
Or would you get the notion that the primary focus of the whole movie is about this intersex persons tragic story and inability to fit in to either sex?
Oh...you mean you thought it was a time-traveling sci-fi movie???
No...no...it is some very strange movie that occasionally throws in some time travelling so you don't forget that it is suppossed to be a sci-fi movie. When in fact it is a bizarre/twisted story plot about..well...a surgically altered persons life.

So it's basically a propaganda movie with the intended purpose of brainwashing folks into believing that sex change surgery is perfectly acceptable. If that's the case then I'll make sure it doesn't reach my priority list.

Forum List

Back