I have NEVER.....(game)

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Each person tells of one thing that they have never done, I'll start.

I have never sky dived.

I have never been stung by a bee or actually any bug that can sting you so right now I have no idea how bad it hurts.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

This might floor some of you here, but I have never once fished a day in my life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. No one ever once took me when I was a kid and no one has ever once asked me if I wanted to go with them now, so if I have missed out on anything, I have zero idea how much.

I have never masturbated.

While playing the accordion.

A funny thing happened, Gracie. When trying to think of the things I didn't do I realized all the wonderful and exiting things I did do. Your question filled my heart with gratitude for a life that may have been lacking in some aspects but full of joy and wonder in so many other ways.

I don't lament that I never made love to Angelina Jolie. You see, I did make love to that rare women I was fortunate to call my wife and what I did will always be more memorable than those things I neither did nor really wanted to do.

Thanks for the question.

Each person tells of one thing that they have never done, I'll start.

I have never sky dived.

Every Friday evening , my 22 year old grandson arranges to meet his friends here. They stand out on the deck and have a beer and a cigarette before leaving to go out on the town. . He must think his old nan is a complete ignoramous and wouldn't realise that the "smelly cigarette" he and his friends are sharing out there and is quickly hidden out of view if I happen to pop my head out of the door, is nothing other than an ordinary cigarette.
Now, at the ripe old age of 67 and mum to many sons, I have never taken drugs in my life even though I was a teenager in the 60'/70's during the flower power era in London, never had any interest whatsoever. But oh, secretly, now I have reached this age I would love to one Friday evening, pluck up the courage to pour myself a glass of wine, walk out onto the deck and say, Matt, don't bother hiding that spliff, give your old nan a puff of it. Ridiculous I know, but I would love to know what it is that everybody finds so enjoyable in smoking it !

Last edited:
images

I've never turned down a free drink in my life.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back