I have learned..

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
I have learned, up to now... that nothing earned here is really anything that will be after. In my life I have learned that the main purpose is to get past the finish.

I'm sure I'm not the only 1..who has or who is or who might be.. who also feels or has felt or might feel this way, also.

• Banned
so... what is life again?

Only human life? Only lives that can pay for rent? Or pay for daily requirements of payments? Sometimes a person cannot even have a cup of water if not having a dollar he or she can give in exchange for....

In other words, sometimes a person might be able to get a free cup of water. but this is not the rule of the system and paradigm we live in at this moment.

Only human life? Only lives that can pay for rent? Or pay for daily requirements of payments? Sometimes a person cannot even have a cup of water if not having a dollar he or she can give in exchange for....

In other words, sometimes a person might be able to get a free cup of water. but this is not the rule of the system and paradigm we live in at this moment.

that has been the uninterrupted history and pursuit of christianity since the 4th century, the corrupt religion you attest to. what's your point ...

• Banned
gran·deur

grandeur (n.)
c. 1500, "loftiness, height," from Middle French grandeur, from Old French grandor "size, height, extent, magnitude; greatness" (12c.), from grand "great" (see grand (adj.)). "Being a word of late adoption, it retains the Fr. form -eur of the suffix." Extended sense of "majesty, stateliness" in English is first recorded 1660s.

splendor and impressiveness, especially of appearance or style.

magnificence (n.)

mid-14c., "great-mindedness, courage," from Old French magnificence "splendor, nobility, grandeur," from Latin magnificentia "splendor, munificence," from stem of magnificus "great, elevated, noble, eminent," also "splendid, rich, fine, costly," literally "doing great deeds," from magnus "great" (from PIE root *meg- "great") + combining form of facere "to make, to do" (from PIE root *dhe- "to set, put").

Meaning "greatness of appearance or character, grandeur, glory" in English is from late 14c. That of "beauty, splendor, wealth" is 15c. As one of the Aristotelian and scholastic virtues, it translates Greek megaloprepeia "liberality of expenditure combined with good taste."

the quality of being magnificent.

synonyms:splendor, resplendence, grandeur, greatness,

ideas of grandeur

Definition of megalomania
1 : a mania (see mania sense 2a) for great or grandiose performance an outburst of wildly extravagant commercial megalomania — The Times Literary Supplement (London)
2 : a delusional mental illness that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

ideas of magnificence

I feel like a king... I feel great!

Ideas of Grandeur...

I act like a King! I command like a King...

Ideas of Magnificence

Had I been left to feel 'grand' about myself I might have learned to be polite and courteous.. But because their ideas of Magnificence said I was being too grandeur, I had to act like a king and command like a king.

Ideas of Magnificence...

'You, are not noble... I know what noble is.. and you are not.. so please take off your top hat and stop portraying yourself as if you were some grandeur spirit'....

He who is splendid with himself is grandeur.. He who is magnificence knows 'value'.

He who says a shab is of 'value' is grandiose with his words. He who says a home is less costly is magnificent in his knowledge.

He who says another is grandiose in spirit is grandiose. He who says another is unworthy is magnificent in spirit. He who says another is magnificent in spirit says he knows its value in comparison to other magnificence. He who says another spirit is grandiose says he knows what Grandeur is...

If Grandeur is 'height' and Magnificence is portrayal, which is more fitting for persons exhibiting mental disclarity?

He has 'high' thoughts but not 'high' portrayals? Or he has magnificent thoughts and high thoughts but only to his own height and portrayal?

In other words, what is that person's height and what is that person's magnificence?

An outside measurement or an inward measurement?

If 2 youths, without parents, were been looked upon.. and 1 truly had a very important person as a father but only that 1 knew and also the evaluator.. but if both were without fathers, being alone.. and if they both were being looked upon for ideas of grandeur, and if both displayed very similar characters and thoughts and speeches and behaviors and responses... would the one who, without the parent who was important, be deemed the one as the one with ideas of grandeur whereas the other, who truly did have a father who was very important, displaying the same qualities, not be deemed as one having ideas of grandeur?

And would this evaluation be acceptable enough in the Court of Law for any reason? And would this evaluation be somewhat of that person's 'life certificate' of what he once was?

Last edited:
  • Banned
A part of the 1000 years, or 1 Day with The LORD.

The LORD is not Christ Messiah. The Day of Christ is The Day of Christ Messiah.. They are 2 separate distinct days.

The day of The LORD is as 1000 years. The Day of Christ is not that Day.

A part of the 1000 years of The LORD could be mental disclarities.
And a part of that 1000 years could also be remedies only HE provides for those mental disclarities.

Even the hopes and ways previously embraced because of their new found life with Christ Messiah might not apply. A transforming of wrongs to rights is probably much more in line with Truth and The Truth...

So still being in line with Truth and in The Truth, a person can still be assured that their own personal walk and life with Them should be as it was but only with clearer and Truer Truths to and with their life they are sharing with Them and Them with the believer.

And this is not a demotion but actually a bonus package deal for every believer...

An increasing of the 'good' and a 'decreasing' of the 'bad'... Even in the lives of the believers...

This is the 'fire', i believe that 'utterly' consumes... Not an outwardly 'burning and melting' but an inward one.

(I)sa(i)ah 1:4-7 "Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."

Last edited:
  • Banned
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

paradox on words...

learn .. but while learning to do well....

seek judgment
relieve the oppressed
judge the fatherless
plead for the widow

but above these, learn also to do well..

Strangely The LORD sounds intoxicated....

Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

I cannot.. away.. with. *hiccup

Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

• Banned
Have They learned yet? Have They learned to stop 'giving' to requests with false end notes?

Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

I took it upon myself to pose to Them a parable

If Thou hast begun a good work, and Thou will see it to the end, even unto The Day of Christ, then why am I still wrecked with nonsense and no- things?

(J)ames 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

2 Peter 2:15 "Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;"

Balaam, an unrighteous prophet
Bosor, father of Balaam.
"a burning", father of an Edomite king, also the father of Balaam

Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

Last edited:
  • Banned
(I)sa(i)ah 1:

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters:

Does the parents not care??

4 they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

[While your children are growing more and more corrupt]:

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

10 Hear the word of the LORD, [ye] rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of [our] God, ye people of Gomorrah.

rulers are to parents as children are to Sodom

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

'LAW'...

Matthew 3:7-10 "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: 9And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 10And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

rather than

11To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Last edited:
  • Banned
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices:

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone:

4 and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting...and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone:

8 saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

6 round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

9And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen

191. akouó

akouó: to hear, listen
Usage: I hear, listen, comprehend by hearing; pass: is heard, reported.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

and every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard them saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Last edited:
2521. kathémai

Definition: to be seated
Usage: I sit, am seated, enthroned; I dwell, reside

2596. kata
kata: down, against, according to

Usage: gen: against, down from, throughout, by; acc: over against, among, daily, day-by-day, each day, according to, by way of.

Love

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

41He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

44But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

6Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

7Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

8Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

for: 5921. al
al: upon, above, over

above, according to, after, as against, among, and, as, at,

Properly, the same as al used as a preposition (in the singular or plural often with prefix, or as conjunction with a particle following); above, over, upon, or against (yet always in this last relation with a downward aspect)

about (27), about* (1), above (43), above* (16), accordance (2), accordance* (1), according (40), according* (2), account (11), account* (2), across* (1), addition (4), addition* (1), afflicted (1), after (14), after* (1), against (536), against* (1), along (11), alongside* (1), although (1), among (7), around (11), attention* (1), because (82), because* (49), before (10), before* (19), behalf (18), behind* (2), beside (47), beside* (6), besides (5), besiege* (1), besieged* (13), besieging (1), besieging* (5), better than (1), between (1), beyond (3), beyond* (1), bordered* (1), care (1), carried (1), charge (31), charge* (1), command (1), committed (1), concerning (97), concerning* (5), confront (1), confront* (1), connection (1), conquer* (1), consider* (3), considered* (2), contrary (1), corresponding (2), corresponding* (1), crowns (1), defiance* (1), despite (1), due (1), duty (1), east* (7), encouragingly* (2), engaged (1), even (1), everywhere* (1), faces* (1), facing* (1), far (2), forsaking* (1), full* (1), fully* (1), have charge (1), inasmuch* (5), instead* (1), leave* (1), length* (1), more than (2), much (1), named* (1), near (4), next (9), next* (13), now* (1), obliging* (1), off (6), off* (5), opposed (1), opposite (1), opposite* (4), ornamented* (1), over (538), over* (6), overflowing* (1), overflows* (1), overlooks* (3), part (1), planned* (1), pleased* (1), pleases* (2), presence (2), pressed* (1), prompts* (1), reason (2), reason* (6), received (1), regard (3), regarding (1), respect (1), responsibility (1), ruthlessly* (1), sake (4), sake* (1), sakes (2), settled* (1), since* (1), so (1), so* (2), sorrow (1), spite (2), steward* (4), surround* (1), sworn* (1), task (1), than (1), than were over (1), theirs* (1), therefore* (139), thereon (1), through (3), throughout (3), together (3), too (3), top (1), top* (2), toward (20), toward* (5), under (12), until (1), upright* (2), upside* (1), urged* (1), view (1), way (1), when (1), where (1), where* (5), wherever* (2), while (1), why* (10), within (13), within* (1), wore (1).

people: 5971. am

am: folk
Definition: people

folk, men, nation, people

From amam; a people (as a congregated unit); specifically, a tribe (as those of Israel); hence (collectively) troops or attendants; figuratively, a flock -- folk, men, nation, people.
amam: to darken, dim

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

and at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who stands above the children of thy people.

Properly, the same as al used as a preposition (in the singular or plural often with prefix, or as conjunction with a particle following); above, over, upon, or against (yet always in this last relation with a downward aspect)

herefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

7Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

8Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

Last edited:
676. etsba

etsba: a finger

noun feminine

of God, as writing

1 Corinthians 7:14 "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."

13 "And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him."

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

8 12

Remember, I am with you... (speaking to Muhammad).. so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved..so strike upon the necks and strike with every fingertip...

According to Ibn Saad, opposition in Mecca started when Muhammad delivered verses that condemned idol worship and the polytheism practiced by the Meccan forefathers.[83] However, the Quranic exegesis maintains that it began as Muhammad started public preaching.[84] As his followers increased, Muhammad became a threat to the local tribes and rulers of the city, whose wealth rested upon the Ka'aba, the focal point of Meccan religious life that Muhammad threatened to overthrow. Muhammad's denunciation of the Meccan traditional religion was especially offensive to his own tribe, the Quraysh, as they were the guardians of the Ka'aba.[82] Powerful merchants attempted to convince Muhammad to abandon his preaching; he was offered admission to the inner circle of merchants, as well as an advantageous marriage. He refused both of these offers.[82]

Have We not made for him two eyes? And a tongue and two lips? And have shown him the two ways? But he has not broken through the difficult pass. And what can make you know what is the difficult pass? It is the freeing of a slave. Or feeding on a day of severe hunger; an orphan of near relationship, or a needy person in misery. And then being among those who believed and advised one another to patience and advised one another to mercy.
— Quran (90:8–17)

Tradition records at great length the persecution and ill-treatment towards Muhammad and his followers.[16] Sumayyah bint Khayyat, a slave of a prominent Meccan leader Abu Jahl, is famous as the first martyr of Islam; killed with a spear by her master when she refused to give up her faith. Bilal, another Muslim slave, was tortured by Umayyah ibn Khalaf who placed a heavy rock on his chest to force his conversion

In 615, some of Muhammad's followers emigrated to the Ethiopian Kingdom of Aksum and founded a small colony under the protection of the Christian Ethiopian emperor Aṣḥama ibn Abjar.[16] Ibn Sa'ad mentions two separate migrations. According to him, most of the Muslims returned to Mecca prior to Hijra, while a second group rejoined them in Medina. Ibn Hisham and Tabari, however, only talk about one migration to Ethiopia. These accounts agree that Meccan persecution played a major role in Muḥammad's decision to suggest that a number of his followers seek refuge among the Christians in Abyssinia. According to the famous letter of ʿUrwa preserved in al-Tabari, the majority of Muslims returned to their native town as Islam gained strength and high ranking Meccans, such as Umar and Hamzah converted

Muhammad, desperately hoping for an accommodation with his tribe, pronounced a verse acknowledging the existence of three Meccan goddesses considered to be the daughters of Allah. Muhammad retracted the verses the next day at the behest of Gabriel, claiming that the verses were whispered by the devil himself. Instead, a ridicule of these gods was offered.[89][n 4][n 5] This episode, known as "The Story of the Cranes," is also known as "Satanic Verses". According to the story, this led to a general reconciliation between Muḥammad and the Meccans, and the Abyssinia Muslims began to return home. When they arrived Gabriel had informed Muḥammad the two verses were not part of the revelation, but had been inserted by Satan.

In other words, added in by a human heart with human fingers.. but not 'given'.

Last edited:
5Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 6Keep therefore and do [them]; for this [is] your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation [is] a wise and understanding people. 7For what nation [is there so] great, who [hath] God [so] nigh unto them, as the LORD our God [is] in all [things that] we call upon him [for]? 8And what nation [is there so] great, that hath statutes and judgments [so] righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

behold

wiser

you

Daniel

than Daniel

all

there is secret

no

that can be hidden from you

oh, daniel...you're sooooo smart aren't you??

3470. Ysha'yah

ya shuh yah?

yesh-ah-yaw

yes sha. - yah?

tell me.. ya so shuh...

what is right and what is wrong??

okay.. when you open your legs and find no hair, is that right or is that wrong?

for me or for you?

for you.

Ma! what's for dinner?? I'm starving!

Ecclesiastes 4:2-6
"Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

4Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit. 5The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh. 6Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit."

(J)ohn 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding
walk circumspectly
not as fools
the days are evil

drunk with wine, wherein is excess;

be not drunk with wine
i[n] excess

the husband is the head

Christ
is
the
head
of every
every
man

God
is
the head of Christ
of every
every
man

the husband is the head
of the wife,

of every
every
man
Christ
is
the
head
and
God
is
the head of Christ
of every
every
man

The fool hath said in his heart,
There is no God.
-who is-
God
-who is-
the head of Christ
of every
every
man

They are corrupt,
they have done abominable works,
there is none that doeth good.

[they] have forsaken the right way,
[they] are gone astray,
[they are in] the way of Balaam the son of Bosor,
who [doesn't] love the wages of unrighteousness;??

Ecclesiastes 4:2-6 So I concluded that the dead are better off than the living. But most fortunate of all are those who are not yet born. For they have not seen all the evil that is done under the sun. Then I observed that most people are motivated to success because they envy their neighbors. But this, too, is meaningless—like chasing the wind. “Fools fold their idle hands, leading them to ruin.” And yet, “Better to have one handful with quietness than two handfuls with hard work and chasing the wind.”

"Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.
4Again, I considered all travail, and every right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit. 5The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh. 6Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit."

So I concluded that the dead are better off than the living.
being dead in sins
and the uncircumcision of [the] flesh,

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

or rather:
O wretched man.
that I am!
who shall deliver me
from [your] body of this death?

so.. yes shu. yah.. ready?

what is right and what is wrong??

see one condemned? see one provoked unwarranted? see one trying to free himself from those attacks but not being let go?

what is right? what is wrong?

pink floyd tried to share :

Last edited:
And then there are those who:

or:

very evil... true..

7451. ra'

bad, evil

and some even cheer on.. rah rah rah!!

bad, unpleasant, giving pain, unhappiness, misery

From ra'a'; bad or (as noun) evil (natural or moral) -- adversity, affliction, bad, calamity, + displease(-ure), distress, evil((- favouredness), man, thing), + exceedingly, X great, grief(-vous), harm, heavy, hurt(-ful), ill (favoured), + mark, mischief(-vous), misery, naught(-ty), noisome, + not please, sad(-ly), sore, sorrow, trouble, vex, wicked(-ly, -ness, one), worse(-st), wretchedness, wrong. (Incl. Feminine raaah; as adjective or noun.).

(1), harmful (3), man (1), miserable (1), misfortune* (1), sad (4), selfish* (1), serious (1), severe (2), sore (2), threats* (1), treacherous (1), trouble* (1), troubled (1), ugly (6), unpleasant (1), what is evil (2), what was evil (5), which is evil (3), wicked (15), wicked women (1), wild (5), worst (1), wretched (1).

A professor with tenure getting 'fired' for not changing his ways at school during these 'non discriminatory' years, but was always fine prior... is 'evil' that he had to lose his tenure.

very misfortunate.. very unfortunate.

The college students to still be 'influence-able' to bring such microaggressionisms to the real and effecting levels to other human life and futures, is also very unfortunate, misfortunate that they have to feel that way.

Last edited:
(I)sa(i)ah 1:

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters:

Does the parents not care??

4 they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

[While your children are growing more and more corrupt]:

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

10 Hear the word of the LORD, [ye] rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of [our] God, ye people of Gomorrah.

rulers are to parents as children are to Sodom

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

'LAW'...

Matthew 3:7-10 "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: 9And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 10And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

rather than

13Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

You might not 'care' about other lives.. but do you also not care about the 'land?

back and forth back and forth.. yes and then no.. yes and then no.. back and forth.. not all might care but some might..

I mean, what are we waiting for? for ratings to be counted?

Forum List

Back