I have just smashed my front

tooth on a nut:eek:

It'll just make ya look more british.

I have all my own teeth bar two back ones, now I have a corner snapped off one of my front ones.I Look like a snaggle toothed banjo playing hillbilly and the cold beer is playing havoc with it.
A trip to the dentist is on the cards.I have the piece of tooth, I wonder if I can glue it back on?

I have all my own teeth bar two back ones, now I have a corner snapped off one of my front ones.I Look like a snaggle toothed banjo playing hillbilly and the cold beer is playing havoc with it.
A trip to the dentist is on the cards.I have the piece of tooth, I wonder if I can glue it back on?

Nope. The fang farrier will probably suggest a crown.

2-3 more beers, and then give it a shot. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE]YouTube - Deliverance - Banjo Duel[/ame]

2-3 more beers, and then give it a shot. :D
Hey, not to worry! Aren't you a Brit? You can get that taken care of free, forthwith.

I had a front tooth with a chip made by a "chum(p)" who threw a rock at me at very close range when I was a boy. At about age 40 I had both my incissors replaced. The Dentist ground them both down to what looked like vampire points, and made a set of new full caps and glued them over the vampire points; a thousand bucks twenty years ago. I hope you have enought left to work with, otherwise you might be looking at dental implants, a very difficult procedure for the upper fronts.

Forum List

Back