I have insomnia (worries)

This lady actually has a wealthy family who has bailed her out many times, I hear. After the hot water episode of last month, her elderly mother called. She is very genteel sounding, yet also manipulative, plus in deep denial regarding her daughter. It was a very strange phone call.

Try to do as much co correspondence as you can in hard copy. Email or letters.

One more thought: I did not know this until my last sleep study, but an insomniac does sleep. These mini-naps might last 30 seconds or as much as five minutes and might recur every hour. The insomniac is generally unaware he's been asleep at all; I certainly did not know. This is one reason driving is so dangerous during an episode.

What you are experiencing is a form of torture, and you could actually murder someone by depriving them of sleep. It's okay to admit to yourself and others you feel shitty and perform at a reduced rate till this passes.

Thanks. I'll probably be fine, normally I'm a superb sleeper.

I haven't been eating enough, I think you're right about an empty stomach making it worse. I barely ate today. I think I'll have a bowl of cereal, with some extra creme on it. :eusa_angel:

One more thought: I did not know this until my last sleep study, but an insomniac does sleep. These mini-naps might last 30 seconds or as much as five minutes and might recur every hour. The insomniac is generally unaware he's been asleep at all; I certainly did not know. This is one reason driving is so dangerous during an episode.

What you are experiencing is a form of torture, and you could actually murder someone by depriving them of sleep. It's okay to admit to yourself and others you feel shitty and perform at a reduced rate till this passes.

Thanks. I'll probably be fine, normally I'm a superb sleeper.

I haven't been eating enough, I think you're right about an empty stomach making it worse. I barely ate today. I think I'll have a bowl of cereal, with some extra creme on it. :eusa_angel:

Good man, and that lady is blessed to have you in her life. It may not seem that way tonight, but I think this will mark a turning point for the better for her and her child because you care enough to see she gets help. So, no more worrying...leave it to God.

CuddleBears.jpg

Strange thing about being a drunk, I sleep like a tap dancing baby when I am sober, wonderful dreams, wake up feeling great, but no matter how much liquid anesthesia I put down I will wake up in the dark and deep hours of the night when I am drunk, and there is no way to get back to sleep.

Strange thing about being a drunk, I sleep like a tap dancing baby when I am sober, wonderful dreams, wake up feeling great, but no matter how much liquid anesthesia I put down I will wake up in the dark and deep hours of the night when I am drunk, and there is no way to get back to sleep.

Alcohol is a powerful drug, JW. Not one to use whilst ill, that's for sure.

I have actually been very kind and gentle with this tenant. Every Easter and Christmas I would knock money off her rent so she could buy her little boy something special. I really feel for the child. He is very sweet and in a sad situation with a mother like that. She stays in the house all the time, scolds him for any small thing, and he's rather in his own world. There are no normal people around.

Alcohol is like God, it brings agony and ecstasy, life and death.

I stumble before GROG and tremble!

And fortunately I have a fire hose of a penis to deal with the liquid prayers and penance.

I have actually been very kind and gentle with this tenant. Every Easter and Christmas I would knock money off her rent so she could buy her little boy something special. I really feel for the child. He is very sweet and in a sad situation with a mother like that. She stays in the house all the time, scolds him for any small thing, and he's rather in his own world. There are no normal people around.

Well, you cannot take all that suffering on your own shoulders, Middleman. The POV you want to aim for is "I can be a hero for this family, isn't that blessing" and by "hero", I do not mean "rescuer"...I mean you alter the course of their lives for the better by putting them in the path of professional care. You and I both know, not one landlord in a million would be as caring as you have been. She won the Landlord Lottery in you...and so did the child.

It is not fair to you to look at this mess and see "how little I can do". You need to look at it and instead see "how powerful what I can do can be in these people's lives".

Well, you cannot take all that suffering on your own shoulders, Middleman. The POV you want to aim for is "I can be a hero for this family, isn't that blessing" and by "hero", I do not mean "rescuer"...I mean you alter the course of their lives for the better by putting them in the path of professional care. You and I both know, not one landlord in a million would be as caring as you have been. She won the Landlord Lottery in you...and so did the child.

It is not fair to you to look at this mess and see "how little I can do". You need to look at it and instead see "how powerful what I can do can be in these people's lives".

I feel that this house is not a good situation for the woman and her son. It is in deplorable condition, she does not want me, the owner, near it. She is not taking adequate care of her boy.

I need to take back control of the house, set things right, make it once again habitable. She needs to get help.

I feel that this house is not a good situation for the woman and her son. It is in deplorable condition, she does not want me, the owner, near it. She is not taking adequate care of her boy.

I need to take back control of the house, set things right, make it once again habitable. She needs to get help.

Yes, all true. So mebbe you have a lesson to learn from this, but not tonight. And no matter how many mistakes you later come to think you've made with her, I am willing to bet that child's life is about to be transformed into something decent. Without your intervention, he might not even have survived....ain't like it's unheard of for crazy women to kill their children.

You are.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhrIfaPKxw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhrIfaPKxw[/ame]

Put the house up for sale as soon as you can..even if you are not serious about selling it.
and
Get a lawyer and start LEGAL eviction proceedings as soon as possible.

She is setting you up if you haven't seen that yet. Oh the joys of rental property.

God, you really DO believe you know everything don't you? Please stop giving people legal advice. You're going to get someone sued.

http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/bulletin/2010-2a.pdf

If you have a lease, you can't be evicted from that lease before the end of it, no matter what, even if you are just month to month, you get 90 days before eviction proceedings can even begin.

Seriously Syrenn, you're going to get someone in trouble.

Put the house up for sale as soon as you can..even if you are not serious about selling it.
and

She is setting you up if you haven't seen that yet. Oh the joys of rental property.

If you are able to show she is damaging the home, eviction will be no sweat legally. I'm sorry this is happening to you, Middlemen.

and

If you are able to show she is damaging the home, eviction will be no sweat legally. I'm sorry this is happening to you, Middlemen.

Again untrue.

Please don't take legal advice from these buffoons man. Contact your own lawyer. Thanks to Obama and friends, eviction is much tougher than in the past. Short of a pattern of not paying their rent it is VERY hard to get renters evicted.

The woman is on a month to month verbal agreement. My State only requires a month notice in such case.

I'm sure it will take longer, but as I said previously, my goal is to have her out by March, when the snow melts.

You'll all be happy to know I slept like a newborn babe last night.

The woman is on a month to month verbal agreement. My State only requires a month notice in such case.

I'm sure it will take longer, but as I said previously, my goal is to have her out by March, when the snow melts.

You'll all be happy to know I slept like a newborn babe last night.

I sure am, Middleman.

images

and

Again untrue.

Please don't take legal advice from these buffoons man. Contact your own lawyer. Thanks to Obama and friends, eviction is much tougher than in the past. Short of a pattern of not paying their rent it is VERY hard to get renters evicted.

Number one, these folk are trying to be helpful, and are not buffoons.

Number two, this thread isn't about Obama and he's not to blame for every ill under the sun.

Number three, if you bothered to read the thread before shooting off your mouth, you'd find out what steps I've taken to remedy this problem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA[/ame]

Some USMB-ers seem intent on proving Skinner's theory of behavior modification was sound. Conditioned response to anything written here..."I hate Madeline, Madeline was mean to me, I hate Obama".....LOL.

and

God, you really DO believe you know everything don't you? Please stop giving people legal advice. You're going to get someone sued.

http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/bulletin/2010-2a.pdf

If you have a lease, you can't be evicted from that lease before the end of it, no matter what, even if you are just month to month, you get 90 days before eviction proceedings can even begin.

Seriously Syrenn, you're going to get someone in trouble.

You still cant read huh? What does get a lawyer mean? What does start LEGAL eviction proceedings as soon as possible. mean?

Forum List

Back