I have homework due tomorrow

Sep 12, 2008
Which I am not enthused about.

study.jpg

I find this class very hard.

tutor.jpg

So instead of working really hard for my grade, I am looking at lolcat pictures and debating with troofers.

You know, that is the movie where Jack was the most rational. I mean, Three Easy Pieces, Cookoos nest, Shining... Homocidal maniac is just that boy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUASiDg-kg4]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall - part 2[/ame]

Here, watch this instructional history video.

YouTube - Animal House - Bluto's Inspiration Speech

I could of needed that information on my Western History final last year. :eek:

I too however am delaying some homework.

Ok.. My pet peeve, especially when you're discussing education.. (And you've done this numerous times, Dog..) It's NOT "could of". It's "could HAVE." HAVE.

HAVE.
Could HAVE.

That drives me about as crazy as hearing kids (and adults!) say "These ones" and "those ones".

WTF.

/Rant

Ok.. My pet peeve, especially when you're discussing education.. (And you've done this numerous times, Dog..) It's NOT "could of". It's "could HAVE." HAVE.

HAVE.
Could HAVE.

That drives me about as crazy as hearing kids (and adults!) say "These ones" and "those ones".

WTF.

/Rant

Could of said that better. :eusa_whistle:

The PITA class is in MS Access. My other class, which is kind of fun is in SQL.

I was trying to learn this out of books, and I wrote up a web page on my efforts. It is the how of MySql. It get no visitor comment.

I have to run to the bus now. Java class soon.

The PITA class is in MS Access. My other class, which is kind of fun is in SQL.

I was trying to learn this out of books, and I wrote up a web page on my efforts. It is the how of MySql. It get no visitor comment.

I have to run to the bus now. Java class soon.

MS Access gets a bad rap, but it has its place. I used to be an MS Access guru (not something I put on my resume), so if you have any questions just post 'em or PM.

Forum List

Back