I have had it

You are one of the eggs that needs to get broken in order to make their fancy omelet.

Of course, when it is their ox being gored, they are willing to rise above principle. But in your case, principles matter more than real people.

I don't see principle behind it at all.

How many people do you need to build and run a national park?

Roads, buildings, trash can manufacturors, Benches, bridges to name a few.

Then there are the rights to have a restuarnt, hotel, horsebackriding, hang gliddding, rosk climbing, trams, tours to name a few.

How about someone to empty all those trash cans daily, forrest rangers, road maintance, maids, waitresses, camp councilors to name a few.

How many little surrounding towns would see a boom in just housing to supply places to live for all these employees let along the tourists traveling through them to get to the park?

Im sure you think his daughter would rather be a coal miner than a small business owner who rents horses to tourists for a living.

I think we should build more national parks.

:lmao:

How sad the people in this thread have their minds so twisted they see strip mining as a great future for their kids yet they trash the idea of them being a small business owner.

It's called tyranny.

Tyranny by coertion.

If any of their "facts" about the hazards of mining were true, you wouldn't have your family around mines and neither would your father.

Good luck.

During the age of less government regulation there were great hazards of mining. Also, at that time fathers and grandfathers WERE around the mines. Why is that, if it's so obvious to you that they wouldn't be? Have you forgotten the country's labor history? I haven't!!!

How many people do you need to build and run a national park?

Roads, buildings, trash can manufacturors, Benches, bridges to name a few.

Then there are the rights to have a restuarnt, hotel, horsebackriding, hang gliddding, rosk climbing, trams, tours to name a few.

How about someone to empty all those trash cans daily, forrest rangers, road maintance, maids, waitresses, camp councilors to name a few.

How many little surrounding towns would see a boom in just housing to supply places to live for all these employees let along the tourists traveling through them to get to the park?

Im sure you think his daughter would rather be a coal miner than a small business owner who rents horses to tourists for a living.

I think we should build more national parks.

:lmao:

Parks are good when they are honestly bought and paid for.

How sad the people in this thread have their minds so twisted they see strip mining as a great future for their kids yet they trash the idea of them being a small business owner.

I think you should be a hair dresser, and if you oppose that, you are obviously a few screws short. Who are we saving the coal for??? China??? Power Barons??? Who???

I think you should become a professional Synchronized swimmer. That is my final word. ;)

How sad that your little hack brain can't comprehend his choosing to strip mine and provide for his family/future that way. Instead you want to force him into what you think he should be doing.

Did you even bother to actually read his posts? Of course not. :eusa_hand:

Fucking HACK.

No, no one promised me a job for life. So then I guess thats it. I should quit and cast my lot with the welfare bunch? NO. I was raised better than that. I and every miner in this state will fight for our jobs. One day when all the mines are gone someone will wonder what it was like when everybody could afford electricity not just the rich.

Are you really so elitist that you beileve that some people dont deserve the right to pursue a way to make a living of their own choice.

Last edited:

How sad that you think it's OK to shut down oil,natural gas and coal and cause all of our goods from products, to food to heating and cooling to cost so much that no one will be able to afford anything.
It would be OK if we had a cheaper way for energy, but we don't, we don't have the technology yet.
We need oil, gas and coal, plus everything else, from solar to wind, until we do find it and that will be maybe 10 or 20 years into the future.

National Park Service Revenues Down $1.3 Million On Transition to America The Beautiful Pass | National Parks Traveler

looks like arround 20 million and that is JUST for a pass to them.

That does not count the money recieved in property rental for businesses, tax reciepts for all the surrounding businesses who have an increase and car rental places, Buss tours and many many more.

To pretend that replacing ONE set of very limmited jobs with a plethora of new options for the people who live in the area is a bad move is to deny reality.

The OP is a good example of why we need to dismantle the "4th Branch of Government" - the unelected permanent regulatory bodies led by TZARS, that make up laws outside of the constitutional processes and constantly violate the concept of equal protection (among other things).

I would love to live in the world you live in. You keep talking about owning a business. I do not have the skill set to own or operate my own business. That means working for someone who owns a small business. There goes my health coverage and 401k.

National Park Service Revenues Down $1.3 Million On Transition to America The Beautiful Pass | National Parks Traveler

looks like arround 20 million and that is JUST for a pass to them.

That does not count the money recieved in property rental for businesses, tax reciepts for all the surrounding businesses who have an increase and car rental places, Buss tours and many many more.

To pretend that replacing ONE set of very limmited jobs with a plethora of new options for the people who live in the area is a bad move is to deny reality.
Because all of the mining quarries can be set up as a "national park" that people will want to visit.

Not to mention, hack, that we rely on coal and fossil fuels, whether that makes your liberal brain happy or not.

No, no one promised me a job for life. So then I guess thats it. I should quit and cast my lot with the welfare bunch? NO. I was raised better than that. I and every miner in this state will fight for our jobs. One day when all the mines are gone someone will wonder what it was like when everybody could afford electricity not just the rich.

Are you really so elitist that you beileve that some people dont deserve the right to pursue a way to make a living of their own choice.

First they need to establish total control over our lives, then comes the great reward, bread crumbs. The Party is displacing the working class, one by one, substituting value for value with unearned entitlement. The Bureaucrats Utopia, where we are on the Menu and they are at an all you can eat Buffet on a free pass.

The OP is a good example of why we need to dismantle the "4th Branch of Government" - the unelected permanent regulatory bodies led by TZARS, that make up laws outside of the constitutional processes and constantly violate the concept of equal protection (among other things).

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I would love to live in the world you live in. You keep talking about owning a business. I do not have the skill set to own or operate my own business. That means working for someone who owns a small business. There goes my health coverage and 401k.

Are you incapable of learning a new skill?

what the hell do you think masses of unemployed Americans are doing right now?

They are retraining for jobs that do exsist.

You said you make alot of money right?

learn how to use this computor you are typing on right now to do something that will help you build a small business and or get a job that pays more than a waitress.

Your kids will benifit from this decision.

Be honest, I bet your daughter doesnt want to be a miner anyway.

Forum List

Back